Sleepy Josh

POV: Simon

Warnings: None

Word Count: 823

-Begin Chapter-

"Well this has been a tiring day." I moaned as fell back against my bed, limbs spread out.

I heard Josh laugh at me. "You're right Si."

I could hear tiredness in his voice. I opened my eyes to look at him. He just stood at the end of my bed staring at a random spot. He looked so tired.

"Josh?" I asked siting up. His eyes snapped to me in surprise. I could see how red they were.

"Josh." I called again, worried. "When was the last time you slept?"

Josh shrugged before answering. "3 or 4 days ago."

"Josh, why haven't you been sleeping?" I asked moving forward crawling to the end of the bed where Josh was.

He shrugged again before looking to the side, "I've been so worried about Vik that it kept me up every night."

"Oh Josh." I called out, sitting on my knees in front of him reaching out to grab his hand. "Why didn't you tell us?"

He shrugged as he responded. "We were worried about Vik. I didn't think it was important to mention."

"Oh Josh." I mumbled, looking deep into his hazel eyes. "Come on, let's lay down and I will make sure you get some sleep."

Josh nodded tiredly but instead of moving, he just ended up staying where he was, his head drooping. I shook my head with a sigh and got up from my bed. Using my grip on Josh's hand, I led him around the side.

When were at the side of the bed, I let go of his hand and pushed him down so he was siting. He sat there staring at me sleepily, a goofy look on his face. I noticed then that he was still in his clothes; he couldn't sleep like that.

I just looked at that half asleep man and sighed. I took a deep breath and reached for the bottom of shirt, slowly pulling it up, revealing his slight pudge and his hairless chest.

"Arms up." I called slightly breathless.

I watched as Josh sleepily threw both hand sin the air, allowing me take off his shirt. When I was done, his arms immediately fell back down to his sides, hitting with a smack.

I then saw my next problem,

"Josh, we need to take off your pants."

"Mhm." He mumbled his eyes fully closed.

I let out a another sigh. I could just leave him like this, that wouldn't be nice. I reached out and pushed his chest, making him fall back against the bed. I needed to act quickly, because if I didn't, I wouldn't have a place to sleep.

I sucked up all my courage and reached my hands straight out for his jeans. I quickly un-buttoned them and un-zipped them, ignoring the feeling I got every time my hand brushed his underwear, reminding me how close to his manhood I was. After opening his jeans, I moved to pull them down but realized I couldn't because of Josh's hips.

"Josh." I called out to the sleepy boy, "Lift up your hips."

There was a groan, followed by a lift of Josh's hips. I quickly pulled down his jeans before his collapsed back on to the bed. I pulled his jeans down the rest of the way and threw them to the side. I've done enough, I'm not gonna fold his clothes too.

I looked down at him, sprawled across my bed.

"Josh, can you move so I have somewhere to sleep?"

"Uh huh." He replied before moving his body and turning it, until was laying right way on the bed, right in the middle.

I let out a sigh, but didn't argue with it. I moved to quickly get myself ready for bed and then I turned off the light. Moving to the bed, I decided to sleep on the side Josh was facing so we could as Our Little Star wanted and cuddle together.

I moved that side of the bed and looked down at Josh in the dim light coming from my window. He looked so peaceful. I was sure he was asleep, with the way his breathing was even and his body totally relaxed. I stared at him for a few more minutes, observing hair dark hair and his dark beard. The strong structure of his face. He really was a handsome man.

"Simon, are you gonna stare at me all night or are you gonna cuddle with me." His voice brought me out of a daze and I looked down at him, eyes still closed.

"Yeah." I replied before to crawl into bed. Josh opened his arms and I moved into them, burying my head against his uncovered chest. He responded by wrapping his arms around me with a yawn.

"Good night Si."

"Good night Joshy." I muttered, letting this warmth surround me and cause me to drift to a sleep full of wonderful dreams.

-End Chapter-

A/N: Aw. So much fluff. I swear that has been the main thing of this book. lol

I hope you enjoyed. Be prepared, we finally get hear Vik's thoughts next chapter!

I hope you all have a wonderful day and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.