Papa's Teasing (Smut)

POV – Vikk

Warnings: Smutty Stuffs

-Begin Chapter-

I felt like I couldn't breathe, my body heated beyond belief. I watched as their mouth's twisted and twined together, Simon's hands buried in Josh's hair while Josh's own large hands gripped Simon's hips tightly.

"Oh Fuck!" I moaned out, my body arching at the sight.

My joggers felt increasingly tight from the pressure of my hardness. I wanted nothing more than to relive the pressure so I did. Keeping my eyes on the two oldest making out, I quickly dipped my hand in my joggers and under my boxers, lightly touching my painful hardness.

I moaned out loud again as Josh moved to kiss down Simon's cheek to his neck, pulling more moans from Simon.

I gripped my hardness and began to slowly stroke myself, pleasure filing me as I watched the two kiss. Fuck. I don't know why it was so hot to see this but I couldn't help the heat that took over me more as I moaned out more at the scene.

Simon let out a loud moan as well, his body arching more as he held Josh close to him. Josh must have found Simon's sweet spot on his neck.

I kept my eyes on the scene in front of me, continuing to stroke myself, moans pouring out of my mouth.

I was getting ready to take off my shirt, in search of some relief from the unbearable heat, when I noticed Josh stopped kissing Simon's neck. He turned his dark eyes to me, observing me with the lust filled eyes.

I watched as he turned back to Simon, a smile on his face.

"Come on Papa." He said huskily, sending a shiver down my spine, "Let's take care of Our Little Star."

"Yes Daddy." replied Simon eagerly.

"Oh fuck." I moaned out as Josh released Simon and moved to hover back over me, his hardness coming to press against mine. I removed my hand from my joggers, a small amount of precum on my hand from my earlier touching. I went wipe it on the bed when another hand caught my wrist. I looked over to see Simon, holding my wrist, observing the precum on my hand. He only looked for a moment more before he pulled it to his mouth, his tongue descended on it, licking my hand clean.

I let out another moan as Simon looked at me with hooded eyes, pulling back as he finished. .

"Did he taste good, Papa?" came Josh's voice, deep and authoritative, bringing forth a moan from me. I felt so helpless under their hungry gazes.

"Yes Daddy." Replied Simon, his voice deep as well.

"Do you want to taste more baby?" asked Josh. I turned to look at him, those dark hazel eyes trained on Simon, his face flushed.

"Yes please." Came Simon's answer, his voice sounding slightly desperate.

I watched a smile come to Josh's face before he turned to look at me, our eyes connecting, sending a wave of shock through me due to the fire in them.

"Are you ok with that, Little Star?" that nickname has never sounded hotter than it did right then.

"Yes Daddy." I replied, my body slightly arching at just the thought of Simon tasting me.

Josh gave me a smile before leaned over, sealing our lips together in a hot kiss, his hand coming up to cup my cheek. I brought my free hand up as well, cupping his cheek, feeling the roughness of his beard under my touch. Our tongues danced for a moment, this kiss hot and heavy, Josh rolling his hips down a few times, causing me to moan before released my mouth and pulled back till he was sitting back on his knees.