Bitter Sweet Goodbye

POV: Ethan

Warnings: None

Word Count: 779

-Begin Chapter-

It was the day that Simon, Josh, and JJ were leaving, they were each currently taking turns, hugging Vikk as tight as they could, covering his face with kisses and telling him how much they loved him. I watched with a smile, loving how much they cared for him. I know they were gonna miss him dearly.

I also know for a fact, that they each wore a piece of clothing all week and had given them to Vik so he would have something that smelled like each of them while they were gone.

They really didn't want to go, especially after whatever happened with The Pack, but they knew they had to.

Vik never told us what happened, clamming up if it was brought up. We stopped asking and just supported him. I know he blocked them in every way he could though and almost all but stopped recording Minecraft videos.

Whatever happened hurt him and took away some of his happiness, dimming his beautiful light. There were times where he would stare off into space and get a sad look on his face that we sometimes couldn't get to go away. We were all mad at The Pack for what they had done, but, at Vikk's request, we never went after them, just blocked them as he did.

"Hey Ethan." Called Simon, standing by the door with the others, "Come here."

I don't know why they called me over, but I walked over. When I was within reach, Josh wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close, squeezing me tight. I then felt him litter my face with kisses, just like he did with Vik.

Soon as I was released, and before I could recover, Simon did the same, as did JJ. I heard a cute giggle from Vik as they attacked me.

After JJ was done attacking me, he pulled back and smiled down at me.

"What the fuck?" I screamed, wiping the slobber that was on my face off.

They just laughed at me.

"We felt bad at leaving you out of our goodbye, so we decided to give you the same treatment that we gave Vik." Said Josh.

"Jee, thanks." I muttered. I could tell I was pouting.

They all laughed again, before Josh moved and hugged me again.

"We will miss you Bezhinga."

I hugged him back, "Miss you too, Zerkaa."

Josh pulled back with a laugh and smiled at me.

He then turned to Vikk, who had been standing off to the side, a smile on his face.

"I love you Star."

"I love you too, Daddy." Vikk muttered with a smile, before leaning up and kissing Josh's cheek.

Josh smiled and moved so Simon could get to Vik.

"I love you Star."

"I love you too...Papa."

Simon laughed, "Papa. I like it." He said with a smile.

"Good. Cause that's your nickname now."

"Well, I love it." Muttered Simon, reaching to hug Vikk. "Thank you Star."

"Your welcome Papa." Said Vik as Simon pulled away. Vik gave him a kiss on the cheek before Simon moved to stand next to Josh.

Then it was JJ's turn. He looked down at Vik with a smile.

"I love you, Little Star."

"I love you too..." Vik paused, trying to figure a nickname for JJ.

After a few moments Vikk gave JJ a big smile, "I love you too, Stud Muffin."

I couldn't help myself from letting out a laugh, "Stud Muffin?"

Vik blushed madly while JJ laughed.

"Fuck yes! I love it Star." Said JJ, giving him a big smile.

"Good." Said Vik reaching his arms out. JJ in turn opened his arms and pulled Vikk into them. They hugged for a good minute before they released each other, after of course JJ placed a big wet kiss on Vikk's cheek.

"I'll miss you, Star."

"I'll miss you too, Stud Muffin."

"Hey, guys, we got to go." Said Simon from the door, sadly.

Josh and JJ nodded and head to the door, not before looking at Vikk one more time. They all smiled at him and walked out the door, closing it.

Vik and I stood there for a moment in silence.

"Hey Vik." I called out to him. He turned to look at me, a few tears in his eyes.

I just opened my arms to him and he ran into them, burring his head into my chest. I in turn wrapped arms around him and held him tight. He didn't cry hard or anything, there were just a few tears. I rubbed his arm and leaned down to kiss his forehead.

Oh sweet Little Star, how wonderful you are.

-End Chapter-

A/N: So the Sidemen still don't know. That's ok. They will soon enough, maybe.

I hope enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.