Little Josh

POV - Harry

Warnings: Homophobic Language, Arguing, Slight Physical Violence

-Begin Chapter-

I kept my face buried in Josh's chest, feeling all the anger he had for his father dissipate from him as he held me to him, his arms tight and strong. I loved Josh so much and it killed me to see that happen him. I can't believe his dad did that to him. I can't believe mine tried to stop me. Thank god for my brother and my mom.

"Boggy." Josh whispered out after holding me for a while, his lips kissing the top of my head, causing me to hum in contentment. "Boggy." Josh called again, his arms squeezing me slightly.

"Yeah?" I whispered out, praying he wasn't going to make me let him go.

"Boggy, you need to go talk to your dad."

I sighed, Of course, he is.

I know he was right, I really do, I still didn't want to leave his arms, though. His arms felt so safe, so strong. Why would I want to leave them?

"Boggy, look at me." Josh called softly, his voice with a hint of authority. He knew me all too well, if he had not used that tone, I would have still kept my head buried in his chest. Instead, though, I pulled my head away and looked up into his hazel eyes, noticing the sadness he held in them as well as the love he held for me, almost drowning out the sadness.

"Boggy." he whispered, one of his hands moving to cup my cheek, his thumb lightly stroking my skin, pulling me into a trance. Right here, at this moment in time, I would have done anything he told me, my mind and body at his mercy, and all it took was a simple look.

The power he held over me was incredible, or it may be the trust I had in him to take care of me, to guide me in the right direction. It was the same exact trust I had in the others. I was indeed the youngest and the most inexperienced, I trusted all the others to help me and guide me when I needed it. I trust them to take care of me and to love me, it was a strong trust and scary one at the same time.

"Yes, Daddy." I whispered back, ready to do whatever he asked of me.

"I need you to go with your Dad and talk to him, ok? I know you want to stay here with me, but you need to talk to your Dad. You and I can cuddle together tonight, okay?"

"Okay Daddy," I replied slightly sad at the thought of leaving his arms, "but, can I ask for one thing?"

"Sure Boggy, what would you like?"

"Will you kiss me, please?" I whispered out, standing up slightly, bringing my lips closer to Josh's, praying he would give me this one thing before I had to move away from him.

"You didn't even need to ask." replied Josh before he ducked down, pressing his lips against mine. It felt like he took my breath away the second his lips touched mine, the feeling I was getting was intense and beautiful. I know to the others, this kiss looked tame, just our lips brushing against one another, but to me, it lit a fire inside that I was sure was going to burn me from the inside out.

After entirely too short of a time, Josh pulled away, causing me to open my eyes and whine loudly.

He let out a small chuckle, before he leaned forward, teasing my lips again.

"Go on Boggy. I will be right here when you get done." he spoke out reassuringly.

"Ok, Daddy." I replied sadly. Josh smiled at me as he slowly released me from his body and I let my arms fall away as well. I was already missing his heat. I took a deep breath and turned to where my Dad stood, his face unreadable.