But It's Not

POV - Josh

Warnings: None

-Begin Chapter-

I listened as JJ left, shutting my door behind him, leaving me and Simon in silence. I kept my face buried in my hands though.

I had no idea that Harry and Vikk had done something like this before. I honestly felt awfully guilty, but it's not like I knew. No one told me about any of this ever, so what was I to do?

I sat there for awhile, the same thoughts running through my head, guilt filling me. Everything was quiet for awhile and I was lost to my thoughts. They were only interrupted by Simon's soft voice.

"I'm so sorry Josh."

I removed my head from my hands and looked at him. Simon was in a similar position, his head in his hands, his body slouched. He looked so guilty.

"Simon." I called out to him. The blonde made no move to look at me or anything but he did answer.

"Yeah Josh." his voice sounded so weak.

"Look at me." I said softly.

He shook his head in his hands, refusing me.

"Simon." I said, my voice slightly more authoritative. "Look at me."

It took a few more seconds but Simon finally let out a breath, moved his head from his hands and turned to look at me. There were tears falling from his beautiful blue eyes and his face was red. You wouldn't have been able to tell he was crying unless you saw his face. It hurt my heart to see him like that.

I opened my arms to him causing him to look shocked.

"Come here Simon." I said softly. Simon continued to stare me, tears still falling from his wide eyes. I let out a deep sigh and dropped my arms. I thought for a second before deciding to move quickly. I stood up from my bed, marching over to where Simon was, his blue eyes following me. I didn't give him time to react before I bent down, one arm coming up under his knees and the other around his back, picking him up.

I could see him opening his mouth to protest but, I stopped him.

"Shush." I said, moving around the side of my bed to the head of it. I moved to sit down, leaning against my headboard, Simon curled up in my lap. When I was fully seated, I readjusted Simon so he was sitting in between my legs, his back to my chest. I moved my arms around his waist, pulling him and keeping him close.

"Oh Simon." I spoke out loud, my lips brushing the side of his head. He didn't speak to me at all, granted I didn't expect him to. I just held him close to me, my knees coming up to slightly caging him in and my head resting on his shoulder.

We sat there in silence for awhile, neither of us moving from our positions. The house around us was quiet, I figured that the rest of them were probably all taking naps down stairs together. Poor Harry and Vikk. I felt guilty that I gave them that much candy but like I said, I thought I could trust them.

I just wish Simon wouldn't have blown up at me like he did.

It seemed as though Simon could read my mind.

"I am so sorry I yelled at you like that." he said, his voice small.

"It's ok Simon." I whispered in his ear, my breath causing him to shiver slight in my arms.

"It's not ok Josh." he spoke, his voice a little louder. "I totally chewed you out for no good reason!"

"Yes it was Simon." I said, keep my voice soft in hopes of this not becoming a shouting match again. "I caused Vikk and Harry to get really bad stomach aches."

"But you didn't know it was going to happen!" he exclaimed, turning around in my lap so he could see me. "You didn't know what happened last time and I just fucking attacked you. I shouldn't have anyway". he said, his voice getting softer. "I shouldn't have just chewed you out like that."

"It's ok Simon." I reached out as I spoke, cupping his cheek.

"No it's..."

I stopped him by pressing my lips to his, effectively silencing him. I felt him gasp under my lips and I pulled away, looking into his shocked blue eyes.

"Yes it is Simon. Now stop worrying about it."

"But." he started again, causing me to have to silence him again, this time pressing my lips against his longer.

"Now Simon." I said as I pulled away. "I said it was fine. No more arguing or I will have to keep kissing you to keep you quiet."

"What if I want you to keep kissing me Daddy?" asked Simon, going from apologetic to sexy all in a matter of seconds.

"Then keep trying to tell me that it's not ok." I whispered, my lips hovering just over his. I wanted to close the gap, to taste his sweet lips again, I waited though, somehow patiently.

"But it's not..."I didn't let him speak anymore, silencing him efficiently by pressing his lips against mine.   

-End Chapter-

A/N: And here, ladies and gentlemen, is a reminder that I am evil as heck. lol. Sorry it was short though. Next chapter should make up for it. lol

Also, guys..I have 123 followers...YEAH!!! lol. My life is now complete lol. JK, I've got to keep Our Little Star going so my life can't end yet. Also, this is chapter 97, if you guys haven't realized yet because I don't number my chapters. That is freaking MENTAL! Thank you guys for your continued support! I couldn't do this without ANY OF YOU! SERIOUSLY!

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.