Daddy Josh

POV: Third Person

Warnings: Slight hint a kissing kink

Word Count: 843

-Begin Chapter-

In another room laid three people. A small, tan skinned boy in between two taller older boys. The small boy was wrapped in the tall blonde's arms, his back to the other's chest, while he faced the dark-haired man. They were all talking and laughing about some random topic that they had come across thanks to the dark haired man, as per his nature of randomness.

The tan boy had tears in his eyes as he laughed, his hands squeezing the ones that were laced with his, one belonging to the blonde while the other belonged to the dark-haired man.

The boy in the middle slowly calmed down and looked up into the dark-haired man's hazel eyes with a smile. The blonde holding him moved his head to rest on top, his eyes looking that the dark haired man, observing that wonderful smile and that glint he gets in his hazel eyes when he is happy. The blonde himself never felt as happy as he did now.

The youngest let out a small yawn.

"You tired Star?" asked the oldest, reaching out his other hand to cup the boy's cheek. The boy nodded, nuzzling his face into the hand on his cheek. The dark-haired man smiled and leaned forward to kiss the boys forehead.

"Why don't you get some rest then Star? Papa and I will be right here all night."

The blonde felt a warmth bloom in his chest. They all did joke that the oldest was the dad of the group but in actuality he kind of was. He was always so caring and patient with everyone, doing his best to make sure everyone was ok. He was the one people went to for advice and he would always do his best to help them through. He was the voice of reason in many situations, even though he had a tendency to say the most random shit in the world. That just made everyone laugh though. 

Vik yawned again before replying to Josh. "Okay, Daddy." Mumbled the sleepy boy. The older moved his hand and felt the boy release his hand, as well as the blonde,'s so he could turn around in the blonde's hold. He watched as the small boy leaned over and kiss the taller on the lips, earning a small kiss back. When they pulled away, the hazel-eyed man could see the pure love in those blue eyes as he looked Little Star.

"Good night Papa."

"Goodnight Little Star."

The boy then turned back to him. They stared at each other for a moment. Josh could see the hesitation in those beautiful brown eyes.

The dark haired man went to open his mouth, to tell the small boy he didn't have to, but he was stopped by a pair of lips pressing against his. He was in shock for a moment before he closed his eyes and kissed the boy back. After a few moments, the boy broke the kiss, smiling up at the man.

"Good night Daddy."

"Goodnight Little Star," he replied sweetly, leaning over to kiss the boy again. 

When he pulled back, Vik smiled up at him, a slight blush on his cheeks. He then moved back to settle in Simon's hold.

Josh and Simon made eye contact before they too shared a sweet goodnight kiss. When they pulled away they heard an intake of breath. They looked down to see Vik looking up at them with wide eyes. They smiled down at him and both kissed his forehead at the same time, unaware of how seeing them kiss really affected him. When they pulled away they got comfortable again. Josh moved closer to the boys and threw his arm over both of them, sandwiching Vikk in between them. Vik responded by snuggling into Josh's chest.

Josh then moved to rest his head on the pillow near Vik's. He looked over at the blonde who rested his head on top of Vik's. They smiled at each other, love shining in their eyes.

They stared at each other until the blonde's eyes slowly slid shut as he fell asleep. The hazel-eyed man smiled at the peacefully sleeping blonde. He had missed seeing him sleep. During the lulls in nightmares that happened just a few days before, Josh would watch Simon as he slept. He would watch as the blonde subconsciously curl into him more and more as the night wore on. If Josh would even move to get comfortable, Simon would grab on to him and make a noise of pain, as if Josh was ripping apart of him away.

Josh would always have to hush him and soothe him until he fell back asleep.

Josh then turned his attention back down to a now sleeping Vik. He looked so peaceful when he slept. Josh couldn't believe how lucky he was to see this. This sweet Little Star, finally at peace. 

Josh hoped that nothing would ever separate them and even if anything did, Josh was sure their Little Star would lead them back home.

-End Chapter-

A/N: Yeah! More fluff. I feel like I keep putting the same people together. So after the next few chapters I am going to try and switch it up a little bit. So look forward to more awesome fluffiness. 

Oh, there is a surprise in the next chapter. Something that I haven't done enough of. ;P

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and happiness.