Star (SMUT)

POV - Vikk

Warnings: Smuty Stuffs

-Begin Chapter-

I felt like I was on fire, my body burning from the inside out, aching for JJ. Wanting to feel him everywhere, touching every part of me, making love to me, ending this ache inside of me.

"JJ." I breathed out, my body arching against him more, my wrists still trapped in his hands, the grip on them not too tight, but not too loose where I could break away.

"Yes Star." he breathed in my ear, causing my body to arch more as a shudder ran through me.

This man was going to kill me if he didn't hurry.

"Hurry. Please." I begged my voice wrecked.

I heard a growl and then my wrists were released, hands moving to tear at my clothes. I did the same as well, my now free arms reaching to grab and rip JJ's shirt from his body, revealing that toned body of his.

My vision of the body was blinded for a moment when JJ ripped off my shirt as well. I didn't stop to look at his face and instead reached out my hands to attack and push down his PJ bottoms.

I let out a loud whine as he backed away but it all made sense why when I saw him crawl off the bed, pushing his PJ bottoms and boxers down, revealing his thick length, standing tall.

I moaned out loud in response and watched he kicked away his bottoms, standing there in all his glory. Once he was free of the offensive fabric he stood there looking at me, his eyes trailing all over my exposed body.

"Vikk," he said, his deep voice sending a shudder through me. "Strip."

Just the tone of his voice made me moan and I moved to do as he said, laying back and shoving down my pants and boxers, kicking them off of my legs and off the bed. I continued to lay back, my legs up and my knees spread out, my body open to JJ. I laid my head back on the pillow and looked at JJ. I could feel my chest heaving as I waited anxiously.

I could see his eyes trace over my body, taking in every detail available. I shivered as I laid there, just waiting, waiting for JJ to do something, anything.

I felt myself squirm under his gaze, wanting to feel his touch, yearning to feel those smooth palms all over my body.

"JJ." I whined, my body fully arching against the bed, trying to tempt JJ back to me.

I watched him shake his head and move quickly, crawling back onto the bed and in between my legs. Our eyes connected as he laid himself against me, his hardness brushing against mine, causing both of us to moan.

Keeping eye contact, JJ ground against me, slowly, just like he had said, causing me to moan loudly again.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down, bringing his lips down time in a hot kiss, his hands moving to my hips, gripping them tightly.

I moaned into his mouth at the feeling of his hands on my hips, holding me where he wanted me, leaving me slightly helpless. His grip was not bruising, though, just tight, tight and reassuring, slightly grounding me.

After I particular roll of hips caused me to break away from his mouth, panting deeply.

"JJ, please. More."

My voice sounded desperate to my ears, just like I felt. I wanted nothing more than for JJ to hurry up and take me, though, judging from the way he was acting, he was going to be going slow.

"What do you want baby?" he asked as he stopped rolling his hips, his eyes staring deep down into mine.

I leaned up, moving my lips next to his ear and whispered out.