Comforting Kisses

POV: Third Person (Trying something different for the next couple chapters)

Warnings: None

Word Count: 643

-Begin Chapter-

The house was silent and dark, all its occupants having gone to bed, grouped up into different rooms.

In one room laid two people. One wrapped tightly in the arms of the other, their head resting against the other's chest, listening to the beat of their heart. The one holding the other, was rubbing his fingers up and down his back, sending a soothing, warm feeling into the boy in his arms.

Neither spoke, just laid there, the silence around them comfortable. The older one of the pair, JJ, thinking about how to get them all living together in the same house. He decided it would be better for all of them if they did, especially after what the two younger boys had been through, especially the one laying his arms. JJ looked down at the boy in his arms, moving his hand to run his fingers through that dark blonde hair, earning a sigh of content.

"JJ." Whispered the blonde haired boy, the name coming out breathless.

"Yes Harry?" he whispered back, not wanting to speak too loud and destroy the peacefulness of the room.

The blonde moved till he was looking at JJ eye level so he could stare deep into those dark brown orbs with his own blues.

"I love you." Whispered out the blonde softly before leaning forward slightly. JJ met him in the middle, their lips connecting. The kiss was slow, lips barely brushing each time they connected, the blonde's breath stuttering at the feeling from the others lips. The dark skinned male moved one had to cup the younger's face and gently lead the kiss but never asking for more than the simple brushing of lips they were doing now. There was always time for more later.

After kissing for awhile, they slowly came to a stop, their lips a mere inch from each other. The blonde's breathing was hard, sending huffs of air onto the older's lips.

There was a slight pause before the older boy spoke, "I love you too, Harry."

They made eye contact again before the older leaned forward and claimed the younger's lips again in a slow kiss, never asking for more, just enjoying the feeling. Harry returned the kiss, moving his hand to the back off JJ's head, allowing him more leverage.

This right here was what JJ loved about all this. The sweet love they gave one another without any worry.

He didn't have to hold back when he wanted to hug one of them or hold them in his arms. He got to be that pillar of strength and comfort he always wanted to be for them. JJ knows he is usually loud and he seems like he doesn't care about the others feelings but he really does, especially now that he can express how he feels openly.

He used act the way he did because he had to hold back. Attacking everyone, especially Vik, giving him the appearance of being, for lack of a better word, an asshole.

Now that he could express how he felt without worry, especially to the blonde in his arms who needed his comfort, JJ felt a sense of peace he had never felt before. The whole week he was gone, all JJ could do was think about coming home. Now that he was home, he never wanted leave again. He just wanted to stay here and focus on his boys, starting with the blonde in his arms.

JJ finally returned all of his attention to the blonde he was kissing, making sure to keep the kisses and his touches light, comforting the boy in his arms.

JJ never thought he would get to do something like this and this was all thanks to Vikk. His precious Little Star, guiding him down the path he always wanted but never thought he would get.

-End Chapter-

A/N: Just a heads up, the next three chapters are all going to be third person. They were all going to be in one chapter but it was way too long.

It's kinda like in the beginning with the first night sleeping arrangements. So prepare for the fluff storm! :D

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.