How Do the Others Feel?

POV - JJ

Warnings: Yelling, Rejection, Emotional Pain

-Begin Chapter-

I could see Simon's shoulders begin to drop as he watched his parents walk out the door, not even bothering to look back or even try talk to him. They just walked out, leaving Simon heartbroken.

I quickly moved to where he stood frozen, my arms wrapping around him and pulling him to me as his body began to collapse onto the ground, mine going with him. I didn't care about what the fuck else was going on in that moment of time, I had to take care of Simon.

"Simon!" the other's called out all around me as I carefully lowered him down, cradling his long lean body in my arms, holding him tight to my chest. I took a moment to take in the emptiness of his normally bright, blue eyes.

That had to fucking hurt, watching his parents walk out the door like that, not even a backwards glance, not even a word. Just gone.

The other boy's moved around me, all except for Josh anyway, I didn't know where he had gone to but at that moment it didn't matter. Vik stood in front of the group, Mummy Behz behind him, their eyes shining bright with tears.

"Momma." Vik whispered before he dived down onto the stair, crawling towards me and Simon. The blonde in my arms turned his head to look at Vik, a sad smile on his face as he reached for him, his arms open wide. The small boy moved quicker until he was crawling over Simon, his hands and knees on either side of the older boy's body, moving till he was high enough that he could wrap his arms around Simon's neck as he straddled him, his face pressed against the tall boy below him, tears falling from his beautiful eyes.

"Momma." he whispered again, his lips pressing against Simon's head, "Momma, are you ok?"

"Of course Star." he whispered, moving to kiss the side of Vik's head, tears falling down his face, the look in his eyes distant. He was hurt, so hurt, but yet here he was, comforting Vik, who was hurting for him.

I had never felt so much respect for Simon as I did in that moment. Even as he broken as he was now, from his parent's leaving, he was still comforting Our Little Star, showing how much Simon truly loved Vik and I was sure he would do the same for any of us if he ever needed to.

I reached out and wrapped my arms around Vik and Simon, pulling them closer as I comforted them best I could. I could feel them both flinch as we heard the sound of Josh's booming voice, causing all of us to look at him, standing tall, his face in his father's face, anger flooding both of them.

"WHAT THE FUCK DAD!" he screamed out, "WHY IN THE HELL WOULD YOU CALL HIM THAT?"

"BECAUSE HE IS!" he yelled back, Josh's father moving closer, if that was even possible, his voice loud as he screamed, "THAT FUCKING LITTLE PRICK IS A WHORE AND HE IS JUST USING YOU AND THE OTHERS!"

Josh growled loudly, scaring me and Josh doesn't scare me that often, but this time, let's just say if we were playing Dead by Daylight and he was like this, I would be the most helpful teammate ever.

"VIK IS NOT A WHORE! YOU PRICK! HE IS MY BOYFRIEND! OUR BOYFRIEND! AND I LOVE HIM! WE LOVE HIM! AND IF YOU CAN'T ACCEPT THAT, THEN GET THE FUCK OUT!"

"FINE! FUCK YOU JOSH! NEVER CONTACT ME OR YOUR MOTHER AGAIN!" with that Josh's dad shoved him back before he turned around, reaching out to grab Josh's mom's hand and then proceeded to drag her out the front door, making sure to slam it behind them.

Everything was quiet for a moment, the air around us tense as the vibrations from the door slamming rocked our bodies. We all had our eyes trained on Josh, watching as he took deep, ragged breaths, his fists clenched at his sides.