A Happy Wake Up

POV: Vikk

Warnings: None

-Begin Chapter-

I felt hands on my body, shaking me and a voice in my ear.

"Little Star, it's time to get up, Preston is gonna be here soon."

I groaned, trying to move away from the voice. I was too comfortable; I didn't want to get up.

"Noooo." I mumbled.

I heard a sigh above me and a pair of lips kissed my head.

"Come on Vikk. It's time to get up. Me, Simon, and Harry are all getting up too."

I heard a groan next to me and felt the pair of arms that was around me tighten.

"No Daddy. I don't wanna get up." Mumbled Harry.

I had to agree with him 100%.

I heard Josh sigh over me again.

"I guess we have no choice Simon." He muttered.

"I guess not." Agreed Simon.

I wish I was more awake at the time, I would have realized that them saying that only meant certain doom for me and Harry.

It wasn't till fingers touched my side and began tickling me mercilessly, causing me to immediately wake up.

"JOSH!" I laughed out, moving to try and get away from the hands. I could feel Harry rip his own arms from around me as Simon began tickling him, causing him to let out his own laugh.

"PAPA NO! PLEASE!!!" he laughed out as he fought to get away from Simon's hands, his body pushing against mine and unfortunately pushing me into Josh more.

I continued to laugh, the fingers attacking my sides, merciless.

"You up now baby?" laughed out Josh, continuing his attack.

"YES! YES! PLEASE DADDY STOP!" then all at once, Josh's hands stopped and his arms wrapped around me, pulling me into his lap. I allowed him too, working on calming down my breathing.

Next to us, Harry was still being tickled by Simon.

"Are you gonna get out of bed now Harry?" demanding Simon, a laugh in his voice.

"Yes! Yes Papa! Please stop!" he cried out.

I turned in Josh's lap to look over at Simon and Harry.

Simon was straddling Harry, his hands now resting at Harry's sides, a big smile on his face as he looked down lovingly at the boy below him.

Harry, himself, was laying bellow Simon, panting, his hands spread out on either side of him, panting, his blue eyes closed, and a smile on his face. You know that you where his mouth is open but you can clearly tell he is smiling.

I felt a warmth fill me as I leaned against the oldest's chest, looking at the scene next to me.

You know, it is really nice to wake up to this many people in the same bed. I kind of wish there was a way for all of us to wake up in the same bed.

"What are you thinking about Star?" asked Josh, his hand rubbing up and down my back as I watched Simon reach his hand out, running his fingers through Harry's wild hair.

I was still sort of sleepy, so what I said next was not planned to come out.

"I was think about how nice it would be for all us to wake up in a bed together."

My eyes opened wide at what I had said. I felt myself tense, worried about what Josh was going to say, but I was worried for nothing.

"That would be nice." Answered Josh honestly, kissing my head. "Maybe one day we can do that."

"Really?" I asked pulling back to look into his now light green eyes. I loved the way his eyes would change color to suit to his mood. It truly was amazing. I wish this could be passed to a child so I could them grow up, the color changing as they learned about life.

"Of course Star." He muttered, leaning forward to give me a sweet kiss before pulling away and looking Simon and Harry.

"What do you two think?"

I turned to look as well, seeing how Harry was now sat up, curled up in the taller blonde's lap, a smile on his face as Simon just sat there holding him. Simon turned to look at me and Josh, a big smile on his face.

"That actually sounds really amazing." Agreed Simon, turning to look down at Harry. "What do you think, love?"

"It would be the best thing in the world." Answered Harry, a goofy looking smile on his face as he opened his eyes to look at me, happiness shinning in them causing them to become a lighter blue than normal, taking my breath away.

We all sat there for a moment, comfortable silence surrounding us, then Josh did his Dad thing.

"Ok, come on Star. You need to get ready."

I sighed before looking at Josh. "Yes Daddy."

He smiled at me, kissing my cheek before he helped get off his lap so I could go get my stuff and get ready.

-An hour later-

"You ready to go Vikk?" asked Preston as I came down the stairs. He was standing there by the door, one Cal on each side of him, dressed in a pair of what I assumed were new jeans and one of Cal's shirts, and what I knew was Callux's beanies.

"Yup." I answered shortly, "Just let me tell the guys bye."

"Ok, hurry up you Sandstormer!" he called out, a smile on his face.

I shook my head and decided not to answer. I turned to enter the kitchen where all the boys were waiting for me. They all looked at me, smiles on their faces as I walked in.

"Hey Vikk, you excited to go hang out with Preston?" asked Ethan as he walked over to me, wrapping his arms around me.

I hummed in agreement, returning the hug. After a moment Ethan pulled back and looked at me, a smile on his face before he leaned down to kiss me. I responded to the simple kiss before he pulled away, releasing me.

I then turned to the next person, which happened to be JJ. He opened his arms wide for me. I smiled and moved into his waiting arms, enjoying the warmth he provided. Just like with Ethan, I pulled back kissed JJ before moving on.

In the end, I hugged and kissed each guy that was here, except Tobi, since he wasn't there. Josh promised me Tobi was ok, still at the hospital with his family. He promised to keep me update if something happened.

I thanked him and move to exit the kitchen, before I did though, I turned to look at the boys, all smiling at me.

"I love you guys so much." I said sincerely.

"We love you too." They said together, warmth in their voices.

I smiled before turning to walk to the door, collecting (prying) Preston from the Cals. Together we walked out the door to go spend our day together, a small sickly feeling entering my body.

-End Chapter-

A/N: Ok, chapter 1 of 2 today. I wasn't gonna post this unless the other one was gonna be ready today. You will see why. 

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.