Don't Call Me That

POV: Simon

Warnings: Fluffy Stuff!!!

-Begin Chapter-

It took FOREVER to record that stupid video, but it was worth it. We first had to find a way to cover up ALL of the hickey's JJ left on Vik's poor neck. The dark-skinned man just stood the side proud as he watched us work hard to use makeup to cover up each mark.

I swear to god, I am not letting him touch my neck with his damn mouth.

Anyway, now we were all back at the Sidemen house, the Cals and Preston having had stayed back at their place to spend another night alone with Preston. He was leaving the day after tomorrow and he and Vik had decided to spend together tomorrow, just the two of them since he was leaving.

It made me happy to see that the two were still close friends, even after everything that has happened. We all made sure to give the two boy's our blessing to spend the day together.

That was tomorrow, for now though, I and the other 6 were sitting on the couch together, watching some Netflix and chilling.

I had my legs thrown over Josh's lap, my head in Harry's lap, his hand running through my hair, Vik laying on top of me, his head on my chest, his legs over my hips. Next to Josh was Tobi, resting under Josh's arm, my feet in his lap as well, his head resting on Josh's shoulder. Next to him were Ethan and JJ. JJ siting with his back to the corner of the couch, Ethan in between his legs, his head resting on JJ's chest, the dark skinned boy's arm around his waist and one hand in his hair.

It was a very peaceful time that used to not happen often if at all, but now, with our relationship growing the way it was, it was becoming something we did more and more frequently. I can't wait till we all live together and we can do this every day. The thought warmed me as I looked at the top of Vik's head for a moment before leaning forward to kiss it. The boy only responded by rubbing his head against my chest more, his hands squeezing my sides.

I leaned back and turned my attention to the boy who's lap my head was in. We made eye contact, blue meeting blue, smile meeting smile. Harry moved his hand to cup my cheek from his position, his thumb brushing the tip of my nose lightly. I removed one of my hands from Vik's back and grabbed Harry's hand, bringing the top of it to my lips for a sweet kiss.

I could see Harry take a sharp intake of breath, wonder filling his eyes. I moved to our rest our hands on the side of my head, keeping a firm hold on his. I then turned my attention back to the TV. I could feel Harry's other hand thread itself through my hair.

After a few more episodes, we heard a small chuckle. We all turned to see Josh, looking down at a sleeping Tobi, curled into his side as much as possible, hand fisted in Josh's shirt, fast asleep.

"Awe," said JJ, a soft smile on his face. "Look at the sleepy Teddy Bear."

"Shut up Stud Muffin." Mumbled Tobi, apparently not all the way asleep.

We all laughed softly, smiling at the cute scene.

"Hang on." Said Ethan, maneuvering himself in JJ's lap so he can pull out his phone and take a picture. He first took one of just Tobi and Josh, then one of all of us on that side of the couch. He then leaned back against JJ's chest and took a selfie with him, JJ's lips on his cheeks, putting a bright smile on Ethan's face.

After taking the picture, he smiled down at the little screen as did JJ, his head resting on Ethan's shoulder.

Vik returned his head to my chest, snuggling to get comfortable, a small yawn coming from his mouth.

"Are you tired Little Star?" I asked, my free hand going to his head.

He hummed, he snuggling deeper into my chest.