Daddy's In Control (Smut)

POV – Josh

Warning: Smutty Stuffs, but nothing too intense. Yet. 

-Begin Chapter-

I carried Vikk up to Simon's room deciding against my own for obvious reasons. My sheets weren't clean and I was not going to lay this precious Star in dirty sheets.

I heard Simon following behind me, his breathing slightly heavy to the point where I could hear it. 

I remembered the look on his face when I was groping Vikk's butt, enjoying the feeling of it in my hands. It was perfect, all round and soft, pliable in my hands.

Simon whined my name as I enjoyed Vikk's butt, causing me to look at him. He was breathing heavy, his face flushed, and his blue eyes blown wide with arousal. I also notice that his sweats were a little tighter than they were earlier.

I felt my own arousal slowly come to life at the sight of Simon and the sounds coming of Vikk's mouth. I had to get them upstairs and to a bed right then and there.

So here I was, my now fully awakened arousal pinned against Vikk, his own hardness brushing against mine each step, bring soft moans from him as he clung to my neck, his legs tight around my waist.

Reaching Simon's room, I quickly walked in, Simon following close behind me and closing the door. I didn't waste any time laying Vikk down in the center of the bed while kicking my shoes off in the process. I felt his legs come from around me to rest on either side of me as I laid him down, but his arms still remained around my neck. I pulled back to look at him, his aroused state fueling a fire inside of me. I bent down and quickly claimed those beautiful lips, wasting no time in taking advantage of his slightly open mouth, as he moaned. My tongue dived in, tasting each and every inch it could reach before my tongue found his, licking and sucking it, pulling beautiful moans from the boy bellow me, which I swallowed willingly.

My hands moved of their own accord, tracing his clothed chest, pushing the fabric up, pulling a shiver from Vikk as his skin was exposed to the cool air of the room. I wanted to trace the beautiful skin with my fingers, exploring every beautiful inch.

After kissing Vikk completely breathless, I pulled back too look down him. His eyes were closed, his face completely flushed, his breathing labored. It was a beautiful sight. 

I turned my attention to Simon who was standing next to the bed, his breathing labored as well, his cheeks flushed, all from just watching me kiss Vikk breathless. Another breathless sight.

I sat up in my position between Vikk's legs and held my arms out to Simon.

"Come here." I whispered out, my voice sounding deeper than normal to my ears.

Simon took a shuddering before he moved, kicking his shoes off before crawling onto the bed and into my arms, his own coming to wrap around my shoulders. I placed my hands on his hips, my fingers pushing the fabric of his shirt up slightly, allowing me to touch that beautiful skin, so smooth under the tips of fingers.

I felt the shudder that came from him as he closed his eyes, enjoying the light touch of my fingers.

I moved my hand under his shirt more, tracing his flat stomach, pushing my palms against his heated skin, causing him to shudder more. 

"Josh." he breathed out.

My hands slowly made their way up his stomach to his chest, pushing his shirt as I explored. I kept my eyes on Simon's face as it slightly changed with the wandering of my hands. His mouth opening slightly and his body arched to my touch, light moans coming out of his mouth.

I felt my fingers brush over Simon's nipples, causing him to moan louder. I turned my attention down to where my hands where. I could see his pale skin, flushed under my touch, I pushed his shirt up more to his shoulders.

"Raise your arms." I commanded, keeping my gaze down.

Simon did as I commanded and lifted his arms up high, allowing me to pull the shirt up and over before tossing it to the side. Simon's arms dropped when the fabric me the ground. I looked up to see his blue eyes opening, shinning with heated arousal.

I held myself back no more before I leaned forward, claiming his lips as my own. Simon responded immediately, his hands moving into my hair, gripping it tightly as my own moved back to his waist, pulling him closer. Our kiss heated, made deeper by Simon's searching tongue.

I allowed him into my mouth but kept control of the kiss, enjoying how wiling Simon was into giving into me. As we kissed I felt Vikk's leg move up, brushing against mine. I could hear the loud moans pour out his mouth, but I paid the poor boy no attention yet. I kept my focus on kissing Simon, my arms moving around his waist, pulling him closer to me, if that was even possible.

Simon broke the kiss with a breathy moan but I didn't stop, my lips trailing down his jaw to his long neck, licking and kissing it, but not biting him. As my lips traced his neck, I pulled more and more moans from him, his hands tight in my hair.

"Josh fuck!" cried out Simon, my lips finding a sweet spot on his neck. I grinned into his skin before I light sucked on it, teasing him.

Simon moaned out her, as he held my face against his neck, shudders wracking his body. I released the skin before lightly kissing it and pulling away from Simon. I looked his bright blue eyes, his body panting heavily. I could feel his hardness pushed against me and I wanted nothing more than to pin him on the bed and have my way with him, but there was someone else who needed my attention.

I turned my gaze to the Indian boy laying on the bed. He was panting heavily like Simon, his brown eyes almost black with arousal, his shirt still pushed up and his joggers pushed down slight, revealing his hip bones. I also noticed that his hand was in his joggers, presumably around his member.

I let a small smile come to my face before I turned back to Simon.

"Come on Papa." I said huskily, "Let's take care of Our Little Star."

"Yes Daddy."

-End Chapter-

A/N: Don't worry, I didn't forget about the Cals and Preston, their smut will come soon. Promise. This kind of came first and yeah.

More to come, so stay tuned!

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.