House Hunting Begins

POV - Tobi

Warnings: None

-Begin Chapter-

"Are we almost there JJ?" asked Vikk from his spot next to me, I looked over at him and smiled. He looked so excited to go house hunting today. He was even the one who woke us all up, shaking and squealing happily.

We found out very quickly that despite her cheery personality, Sarah is not a morning person. Glaring at everyone before she got up out of our little pile and crawled upstairs. A half an hour later she came back down, dressed in a simple pair of jeans and a Sidemen T-shirt, smiling brightly, looking just as excited as Vikk.

Together Josh and a slightly limping Simon made breakfast for us all as we got ready then went and they got ready themselves while we ate.

After everyone was ready and fed, we all walked out the door. We decided to take Josh's and Simon's cars since they had the most room. I was in Josh's car with him, JJ, and Vikk while the other car had Simon, Ethan, Harry, and Sarah.

"Yes Vikk." answered JJ from the passenger seat, looking down at his phone as he scrolled through Twitter or something. "We will be there in 10 minutes, Danielle is already there waiting for us."

"YEAH!" squealed out Vikk, excitedly bouncing in his seat. I smiled at him and leaned over to kiss his cheek. Vikk turned to look at me, his face bright with happiness. He leaned forward and kissed my lips in response, pulling away before snuggling into my side adorably.

I heard a laugh from the front I looked up to see Josh, looking at us through rearview mirror, a smile on his face. I smiled back at him as I wrapped my arm around Vikk, pulling him closer. Josh turned his attention from me and Vikk then back to the road. I watched as he took one hand from the steering wheel, reaching out for JJ's hand, JJ moved to meet Josh's hand, lacing their fingers together.

I smiled at the sight before I turned to look back at Vikk. He had pulled out his phone and currently messaging Preston on Skype. Because I am a nosey person, I put my head on top of his and looked down at his phone.

Lava Mob: Dude! I have fudging hickies ALL OVER MY STOMACH THANKS TO CAL AND CALLUX! I am supposed to go to my parents house for a fudging swimming party today!!! A SWIMMING PARTY VIKK!

Vikk and I both laughed as Vikk typed the response.

VikkStar: lmao!!! Poor Preston!

Lava Mob: SHUT UP VIKK! THIS IS SERIOUS! WHAT DO I DO?

VikkStar: No idea bro, GOOD LUCK! I've got to go! We are at the first house!

Lava Mob: VIKK! GET BACK HERE AND HELP ME, YOU FUDGING DOODLE BANGER!

With that Vikk signed out and locked his phone, both him and I laughing deeply.

"What's up?" asked JJ, looking back at us.

Vikk kept up his adorable laugh while I answered.

"Preston is going to a swimming party at his parents house and Cal and Callux apparently marked his stomach."

"HA!" laughed out JJ.

Josh let out a low laugh as well.

"Oh my god, Preston has got to be so pissed!"

"He is livid!" answered Vikk, laughing.

We all continued to laugh until we were stopped by JJ's loud voice.

"WE ARE HERE!"

Vikk quickly removed himself from my arms and moved over to the window, looking out it like an excited puppy.

I moved over behind him to look out as well.

It was a beautiful looking three story house

It was a beautiful looking three story house. It was made of red brick and had windows lined with white all over the front. There was a one car garage next to it as well. As Josh pulled in to park up front, I noticed a lady standing there.

She was kind of short, about 5' 3" maybe close to the same height as Sarah who was about 5' 5". She had black hair that was short on one side and it looked like got longer as it wrapped around her head. She was wearing a black pantsuit with a teal button up shirt underneath it, making her look really professional.

Josh finally stopped the car and before any of us could move, Vikk bolted out of the car, running up to the front.

We laughed and crawled out the car well, the group from the other car joining as well and we all walked up to the front where Vikk was excitedly talking to Danielle.

She just stood there, smiling lightly and answering all of Vikk's questions though she did look a little uncomfortable at how close he was.

"Star, ease up on the poor lady." Came Ethan's voice as he stood next to me, reaching out to grab my hand.

"Sorry." He mumbled sheepishly backing up so he was standing next to Harry. The younger smiled at him and threw an arm around his waist, pulling him close.

"Thank you." Came Danielle's bright voice. "Hello everyone, I'm Danielle, your estate agent."

A chorus of hi's came through from the rest of us. Josh began introducing us.

"Hi, I'm Josh, That is Harry, Vikk, Simon, JJ, whom you probably already know."

"Yup. Great to finally meet you in person JJ."

"Same."

"And then this is Ethan, Tobi, and our friend Sarah."

"Are you the same person from the phone call yesterday?" Danielle asked, looking at Sarah with a raised eyebrow.

"Yup!" Sarah replied excitedly, slightly bouncing up and down causing Danielle to giggle.

"Well it's great to meet you all. Are you ready to see the house?"

"YES!" Came Vikk's excited voice as he bounced up and down next to Harry.

We all laughed together.

"Ok, so this how it is going to work. I'll give you all a small tour around the house, answering any questions you have and then I'll let you all look around on your own. I will still be here if you guys have any questions, ok?"

We all agreed happily.

"Ok, let's get this started." Danielle then turned around, opening the door and walked in first, the rest of us following her, an excited energy in the air. 

-End Chapter-

A/N: Ok, it is now time to produce lots of fluff and stuffs for the next few chapters. So get ready! Plus, I will use pictures of the houses to help you guys see detail. I suck at describing places I haven't been to so apologies ahead of time. 

Thank you againSweetandDevilish for being an AMAZING EDITOR! :) And a special thank you to everyone who supports this book! I love you all!!!

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with loves, smiles, and laughs.