Tobi Is Always Right

POV - Josh

Warnings: Insecurity

-Begin Chapter-

I felt myself frown as I watched Harry walk away with a very insecure looking Vikk in his arms.

"What is wrong Josh?" came Tobi's voice as he stood next to me.

I turned to look at my oldest friend.

"Something is up with Vikk. He seems so insecure, especially with what happened earlier." I said worriedly.

"Do you think he got jealous earlier?"

I raised my eyebrow at Tobi.

"What makes you think he got jealous earlier?"

"Come on you guys!" called Simon, interrupting our conversation.

I looked away from Tobi and noticed that the others were walking out the door. I reached down for Tobi's hand, taking the slightly smaller hand in mine as I led us out the restaurant with the others.

"Well," started Tobi, his hand squeezing mine. "Vikk started acting weird after JJ did his whole thing with Ethan and the person he talked to was JJ. So maybe he was jealous and it had something to do with JJ."

"Hmmm, that makes sense. Maybe we can ask JJ or Vikk later." I answered, realizing how much sense it did make.

Tobi hummed in agreement.

We finally got to the car where the others were. Harry was depositing Vikk into Simon's car while JJ was standing to the side with Simon, talking in hushed whispers in front of Ethan as he leaned against my car, his breathing looking heavy.

After putting Vikk down, Harry turned his attention to JJ, Simon, and Ethan, the look in his eyes intent.

Reaching the youngest, Tobi spoke to him.

"Hey Harry, you can go over there, we got Vikk."

I watched as those blue eyes snapped to him, wide with surprise. Harry nodded in response before turning to kiss Vikk on the lips and the pulling away to walk over to the others.

As soon as he moved, Tobi quickly moved forward to stand next in between Vikk's legs as he sat in the car, his legs hanging out. I leaned against the car and looked down at the two, watching as Tobi cupped Vikk's cheeks, staring deep into his eyes for a moment before her began kissing him deeply. I looked away from the two and stared across the parking lot as I listen to Vikk moan in response, the sound being muffled by Tobi's mouth. I felt a strong heat enter me at the sound, but I held myself in check.

After quite a few minutes, I guess Tobi pulled away because I heard him speak.

"Star, I don't know what happened earlier, but it's going to be ok. No matter what happened or what you think, we love you."

I looked down to see Tobi still cupping Vikk's cheeks, the tan skinned boy staring at him with wide open eyes.

"But," started Vikk slowly. "I messed up. I got jealous and then with Harry..." he trailed off sounding so unsure.

Tobi smiled at him, moving to lightly peck his lips again before he pulled back.

"Star, it's ok. Things happen, I promise you. Everything is going to be ok. Don't let your mistakes wear you down. Just learn from them and get back up, alright?"

"Aright." answered Vikk softly.

I hope Tobi got through to him.

"Good, now, let's get in the car and you and me can cuddle while Josh or JJ drives us to the next house, alright?"