Bedtime

POV - Josh

Warnings: None

Word Count: 2090

None (edit: I may have accidentally left this blank...Leave me be)

-Begin Chapter-

"Thanks again Ruth." I said as I stood at the door with Ethan, talking to his mum as she stood there with Harry's mom, her arm around her shoulder.

"It's no trouble." she answered me, a smile on her face, "Are you sure you can handle Little Josh, though?"

After having confusion between me and Harry's brother, we decided he was Little Josh, just to make everything easier.

"Yeah, besides, I don't think we could separate him and Harry right now if we tried. He seems so shaken up about what happened. With the way, he is clinging to Harry with everything he has, there would be now way we could separate them anyway. Granted, Harry is being the almost the exact same way."

"True." answered Ethan's mom before she sighed, "Well, we should get going, it's been a long day."

"You can say that again." mumbled Ethan as he leaned against my shoulder. I chuckled and turned to kiss his forehead, earning a loud aw from his mom. It made me so happy that all the affection we share with each other makes her act like this. I wonder what would happen if we put here and Sarah together. I think their heads would explode from all the talking and the awing.

I chuckled at the idea before I turned to look back at Mummy Behz and Harry's mom, frowning at the sight of the other woman's face. The way she frowned, her eyes trained on the ground, a look of concentration on her face yet she honestly looked so lost.

I hope Mummy Behz can help her feel better, she must not be in a good place. I don't think she realize her husband was capable of something like this or that he even thought like that. Harry and Little Josh didn't, that's for sure.

"Well boys, me and Harry's mum are gonna head out, I will call you tomorrow Ethan." Ruth said, bring my full attention back to her.

"Okay mum." replied Ethan before he stood up, walking towards his mum, his arms open for a hug. She smiled sweetly at him, releasing Harry's mum and opening her arms so she could hug him.

I smiled as I watched the two hug. The pure joy in Ruth is undeniable, you could tell how much she supported our relationship and much she loved her son.

I wish my parents had acted like that. I thought sorrowfully.

Honestly, they didn't even need to act like that. I could have dealt with their rejection, I really could have, but the way they went after Vik, that was just horrible. My dad saying that Vik was just using us, that he didn't love us, which is total bullshit. My dad doesn't know anything and it pisses me off that he would say something like that.

I was pulled from my thoughts by Ethan's Mum wrapping her arms around me tight, making my eyes widen in shock.

"I am so sorry, Josh." she whispered, her voice full of pain. It was almost as if she knew I was thinking about my parents, well more like my Dad, I didn't even look at my mom during that whole thing. I wonder if she agreed with Dad or not.

I pushed the thoughts of my parents out of my head and let myself smile as I returned Mummy Behz's hug.

"There is no need to be sorry, it's not your fault. Thank you though, thank you, for your support and everything. I don't think Ethan would have made it if you didn't support him."

Ethan's mum pulled back and looked at me, a mysterious glint her eye.

"I will alway support my son, no matter what Josh. If this relationship makes him happy and he is able to make you guys happy, then that's all that matters, besides." she paused, giving me a bright smile, "This does mean there is a good chance for me to get grandchildren, right?"