The Poor Fan Girl's Heart

POV – JJ

Warnings: None

-Begin Chapter-

We stayed at Sarah's flat for a few hours, giving her time to rest plus making sure she was ok. We all sat around her living room floor, just talking. I was currently sitting next the couch, Vikk curled up in my lap, fast asleep with his head on my chest. Next to me was Cal with Preston in his lap as well. Preston wasn't asleep though, instead he was absentmindedly playing with Cal's fingers, a blush staining his cheeks. I felt a smirk come to my face as I turned my head from the scene and closed my eyes. My guess is they were in for a fun night before they left tomorrow based on Preston's actions.

I didn't ponder the thought train much more before I turned them to the waitress, Sarah, who was currently laying on the couch, the pain finally subsiding. Earlier she told us the story how she apparently heard a knock on the door and thought it was us so she went to answer and it turned out to be Rob. She didn't have a chance to do something before he punched her, knocking her out cold, unable to even let out a noise to warn Vikk and Preston.

The area where his fist connected was beginning to bruise and swell, but otherwise she was alright. Much of it was hidden by her dark brown hair but you could still see a little bit peaking out around her hair line. She didn't complain about it all, so you wouldn't think she was in pain except she fucking wince every time her head probably pounded. We probably should have taken her to the hospital but she waved us off, muttering something needles being way worse than what she was going through right now.

We didn't argue though and respected her wishes, on that point at least. When it came to where she was gonna stay tonight, like fuck we were gonna leave her here by herself with Rob running about.

Sarah swore up and down that she would be fine here but I was having known of that and neither were the others. She finally gave in after the 10 of us gave her extremely good reasons why she should stay at my flat for the night.

Then Callux, that beautiful man, came up with a good idea to keep her away from her flat for a while, just to be safe.

"Hey Sarah, he said excitedly, "would you mind watching mine and Cal's flat while we are in America with Preston? It will be a lot easier for us and Harry since he won't be living there soon and he won't have to drive the flat every day to check the mail and such. Plus, it really isn't that far away from the café where you work. We wouldn't mind paying you as well for you troubles and for food and such."

Sarah looked like she wanted to say no, but Preston's puppy dog face caused her to say yes. I mean, that boy is good with that face. I guarantee Cal and Callux will never ever tell him no. He just doesn't need to teach Vikk that shit or well will be more than done for. 

With Sarah's temporary living arrangements settled, we could breathe a sigh of relief. I looked over next to me and saw Tobi on his phone, a look of harsh concentration on his face.

"You ok Tobi?" I asked, feeling wayves of worry coming off him.

He looked at me, his eyes wide, unshed tears in them. He shook his head and moved to wipe the tears away.

"Yeah bro, I'm fine." He tried to say non-chalantly, but his voice came out unsteady.

"Is it your mom?" I asked, ignoring his answer.

Tobi looked at me in complete shock, before taking a deep breath and answering.

"Yeah. I am still worried about her. She hasn't woken up since last night." He muttered, looking down at his lap.

I observed him for a moment before I opened my arm to him.

"Come 'er." I said softly.

Tobi looked up at me, questioning me.

I let out an exasperated sigh.

"Come here you nig so I can fucking cuddle you."

Tobi let out a laugh at my statement before finally moving bury himself in my side, his head resting near my shoulder.

"There we go. Jesus Christ." I muttered wrapping my arm around him. I felt him get comfortable and his body still, exhaustion probably filling him right now. He didn't look good earlier when I picked him up from the hospital and I should have said something, but my mind was focused on Vikk. Now that everything had calmed down though, I had a chance to see that Tobi was exhausted. I can't imagine he got much sleep when he was at the hospital with his mom.

After a few minutes, I felt Tobi completely slump against me, the exhaustion probably taking over.

I felt relief enter me as I squeezed both of the boys in my arms, thankful they were able to some rest, especially with what has happened today.

"You ok?" called Cal beside me.

I turned to look at the tall blonde next to me.

"Yeah." I replied shortly. Observing that Preston had fallen asleep as well. "You?"

"Yeah. I'm just glad everything is ok." he said, his voice sounding relieved.

"Same bro." I muttered, turning back to observe the boys in my arms, they looked so peaceful. I bent down and kissed each boy the head before I pulled back with a smile.

"Oh my god." Said the voice behind me. I turned to look at Sarah, sitting up at the other end of the couch, her eyes wide.

"What?" I asked, confused by the look her face.

"This is so fucking cute and I can't stand it." She said, moving to get off the couch. "I am gonna go get some stuff together and take a moment to breathe because my poor fan girl heart is dying."

With that Sarah quickly exited the room, her hands balled into fists, but a smile on her face, looking like she was trying to hold in her excitement. The second she exited the room, someone spoke.

"What the fuck was that?" called out Ethan from where he sat in the lone arm chair, Harry on his lap, asleep as well.

"I have no idea." Answered Simon, leaning back against Josh, the look on his face confused.

"She is a fan girl, what do you expect?" mumbled a sleepy Preston from Cal's lap. "She is probably dying of happiness right now, seeing all of us together like this."

"Ah." I replied simply. The other's agreed, finally understanding.

I let out a small laugh

That poor fan girl. 

-End Chapter-

A/N: Ok, so not really much going on here tbh. Just trying to get everyone home for some smexy times. lol.

Also, I just realized that I have 80 followers....WARNING: SHOUTY CAPITALS AHEAD!

OMG!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! THIS IS COMPLETELY AMAZING!!! AND, AND!!! 15k READS AND 1.8K VOTES ON THIS BOOK???? THIS IS SO AMAZING!!! THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT!!! YOU ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL AND AMAZING!!!

Ok, I am done...for now.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.