Desperate Vik (Smut)

POV: JJ

Warnings: Smutty Stuffs

-Begin Chapter-

I carried Vik upstairs, cradling him to my chest. I felt him grip my shirt tight in both of his hands, slightly worrying me. I wonder why he was acting this way.

When we reached my room, I walked through the open door and then used my foot to kick the door closed before moving to the middle of the room and setting him down. He didn't look up at me and instead kept his eyes trained on the ground in front of him, his hands still buried in my shirt.

"Star?" I questioned, moving my hand to his chin and bringing it up so I could look him in the eyes. In those brown orbs, I saw a small amount of fear and uncertainty which was mostly drowned out by the lust that appeared in his eyes.

I felt my breath leave my body as I looked at him more. I then noticed the flush of his cheeks and his labored breathing.

"Star?" I was completely in awe of the view before me. I felt a wave of heat wash over me as I sucked in a breath.

Vik didn't respond, instead choosing to stare at me for another minute.

When he finally did react, it was faster than I ever thought him capable of. He moved his hand to push my hand away from under his chin, then he wrapped his arms around my neck followed by him jumping up so he can wrap his legs around my waist. My hands went instinctively to catch him under his thighs as I kept eye contact with him. He was barely a breath away from me, staring deep into my eyes, taking a moment to just look at me, then he slammed his lips against mine.

I was caught off guard by the sudden movement but not for long. I moved to return the hard kiss, feeling our lips slot together as if they were made for each other. I felt him shudder and moan when I began to return the kiss before he put all of his effort into it, using his arms around my neck to keep me as close as possible.

I made sure to keep up with him, enjoying the taste of his lips as we kissed. I was a little thrown off when I felt him open his mouth and his tongue trace the seem of my lips, begging for entrance. Who was I to deny my Little Star anything?

I opened my mouth and allowed his curious tongue in. I felt him explore my entire mouth before I moved my own tongue to meet his. It caused him to let out another moan which I swallowed eagerly. Our tongues danced together for a while before we pulled away, both completely out of breath. I breathed hard against his lips as we made eye contact for the first time since the beginning of our kiss.

"JJ." Breathed out Vik, sounding desperate. I then noticed that his manhood had come to life and was now pressed in between us. My own was only half hard, but hearing Vik say my name like that caused me to reach almost full hardness.

"Little Star." I said huskily.

"JJ, please!" He begged, moving his body against me, seeking friction to gain some relief for his hardness. "I need you."

I was thinking about teasing him but he looked so desperate that I decided not to. I was going to willing give him whatever he wanted, this time. The thought of him under me, moaning and begging, was an extremely appealing one though.

"You can have me Star, however, you want. Just tell me what. Tell me what you want." I said breathlessly.

Vik moved his hands to the side of my face and cupped my cheeks, staring deep into my eyes as he spoke.

"I want to shove me up against the wall and make out with me passionately while at the same time taking off some of my clothes and yours as well."

I felt my body shudder at the images that assaulted my brain as he spoke.

"Then," he whispered, moving his mouth to my ear. "I want you to take me to your bed, get me the rest of the way undressed and then I want you to make me cum. I don't care how just as long as you keep your dick out of my ass. For now."

He then moved to bite my ear, sucking the lobe into his mouth for a moment before releasing it.

He pulled back to look at me, his face completely flushed and his eyes blown wide with lust.

I shook myself out of myself out of my stupor and quickly moved to do as he wished. I quickly moved to the nearest wall, shoving him up against it none too gently. Vik let out a loud moan as I covered his mouth with mine, taking immediate advantage. Our tongues danced together passionately as I moved my hands from under his thighs allowing my hips to hold him up. I traced them slowly up over his hips and to the hem of his shirt. I only paused for a moment before my hands divided under his shirt, tracing his beautiful body, causing Vik to pull away and moan before diving back to our kiss.

I pushed the fabric up his torso to his shoulders, Vik arched himself to allow the now really offensive fabric ride up. When it reached his shoulders, he released my lips and slightly leaned forward so I could finally remove the fabric covering him up. Once off of him, I threw it across the room, allowing myself to look down at his heaving chest, covered in that beautiful tan skin.

I was about to move to touch it some more when I felt Vik's hands grab at my shirt, ripping it up to get rid of it as if it was the one thing separating him from life. I moved to help him, pulling the fabric off and throwing it across the room, not caring where it landed.

I felt his hot hands touch my equally hot chest as they explored it quickly, running over every uncovered inch that his hands could reach.

I moaned as has traced my skin, sending shock waves through my body. I wasted no more time and used one of my hands to grab his chin and force his face up so I could claim his mouth again in a hard kiss, earning a loud moan from him, giving me access to his hot mouth, submissive mouth again.

I then moved his hands to rest on his exposed hips bones, noticing the harder I squeezed the more he moaned. I took note of this before I moved hips forward, experimentally grinding into his hard member. He broke away from my mouth with a loud moan.

"JJ! Fuck!" he yelled rolling his hips back against me as much as he could. I moved my mouth, kissing down his jaw to his neck, tasting the saltiness of his sweat as he moved his head to allow me access.

I moved my mouth to the one spot that I knew that would get him. It still had Simon's fading mark but now I was going to replace it with my own. Reaching the spot, I sucked in the skin harshly, biting it as well. Making sure to leave a good mark that would last for days.

Vik moaned loudly in my arms, grinding against me, panting out my name as I left my mark.

"Yes JJ! Fuck!"

I pulled my mouth finally well-marked spot, moving to leave more marks all over his neck, showing that he was taken. I made sure to keep grinding against as he became more and more desperate, his fingers clawing into my back as I worked my mouth all over his neck.

"JJ PLEASE!" I heard him beg, his voice loud in my ear. "I AM SO CLOSE! PLEASE! I NEED MORE!"

There was no way in fucking hell I was going to ignore that plea.    

-End Chapter-

A/N: And what I am known for? That's right, cliffhangers and terrible smut! I am trying to decide if I should keep this going on with this scene or go focus on Josh and Tobi for a bit and then come back as an award. Idk, you will have to wait and see because I already know since I am reuploading this. lol

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.