Be a Good Boy Now (SMUT)

POV - Harry

Warnings: Smutty Stuffs

-Begin Chapter-

We had only just entered the bedroom, after saying goodnight to Sarah, and I noticed Ethan was sitting on the bed and I decided to be cheeky and crawl onto his lap, straddling him fully. I did just that, wrapping my arms around his neck, smiling down at him. Ethan smiled at me and placed his own hands on my hips, squeezing them a little bit. I was so busy staring into Ethan's eyes that I didn't realize Simon was crawling onto the bed behind me, straddling Ethan's legs so he could press up fully behind me.

I let out a low moan when I felt his body press against me. I heard a slight chuckle as Simon's hands moved to start touching my body slowly through my shirt, bringing more slight moans from me. Ethan, meanwhile, leaned forward, his lips lightly kissing my neck, driving me slightly crazy.

Simon decided to copy Ethan, doing the same, hips light on my skin as he kissed up and down my neck. I was now complete putty in their hands, allowing them to stop kissing my neck pull off my shirt before they went back and began attacking each side of my neck, causing me to moan loudly.

I could feel the marks they were putting into my skin as they attacked my neck. My skin was still slightly sore from Ethan the other day, but I was going to live through the soreness, especially when I could feel both of the boys pressed into me, their lengths getting hard. Then the thought of the possibly of getting the chance experience both of them inside of me at once ran through my mind, setting my body on fire. 

I suddenly decided I wanted that more than anything in the world at that moment it time. To feel both of them, filling me up completely, stretching my hole out past what I have ever done before, fuck. I wanted it so badly.

"Ethan, Simon." I breathed out, slightly grinding into Ethan's lap, making sure to push back against Simon.

"Yes Boggy?" breathed out Simon, his lips now next to my ear, sending a shiver down my spine.

"I want, oh fuck, I want something." I breathed out, Ethan's mouth distracting me from saying what I actually want.

"What do you want Harry?" asked Ethan, finally releasing my skin so I could speak.

"I want both of you, in me." I wasn't ashamed or bashful of what I wanted.

"Oh really?" asked Ethan, "Do you think we can do that for him, Simon?" I could feel Ethan's hands move to trace my hips, squeezing them tightly.

"Hm, maybe, it depends on how much of a good boy he can be."

"I can be a good boy." I said desperately, my grinding getting more and more desperate. Ethan and Simon both groaning low in my ears, Simon's hands moving to trace up my back to my front, where his fingers found my nipples and began playing with them.

"Are you sure?" asked Simon, pinching my nipples harshly, causing me to let out a loud moan.

"YES, PLEASE!" I begged loudly, my body arching into Simon's hands, "Please, for fucks sakes, just tell me what to do!"

"Ok Boggy," said Ethan, his breathing harsh in my ear as he spoke, his voice deep and authoritative. "I want you to get up and strip for me and Momma. Then I want to get back on the bed, on your hands and knees and be a good boy and let us prep you, okay."

I nodded eagerly, not really taking into account my normal impatience when it comes to being stretched properly.

"Ok Boggy, go ahead and get up, Momma and I need to get undressed too." with Ethan's words, both of them released their hands from my body, allowing me to quickly crawl off of Ethan, almost falling to the floor in the process.

It didn't faze me though as I quickly kicked off my shorts and boxers, my shoulders and neck stinging a little bit with my movement. I ignored it though and focused on doing what I was told to do.

By the time I had removed my clothes and crawled onto Simon's bed, the other two had just gotten up and were taking off their clothes.

"Good job baby." praised Simon from where he was slowly removing his shirt. "Just stay like that and be patient. Bear and I will be there in just a minute."

"Okay." I answered, my body already shaking from anticipation.

What have I gotten myself into?

I took deep breaths as I waited, turning my gaze from a now fully naked Ethan and Simon, who were currently making out slowly with each other, and focused on the pillow in front of me. I had to be good to get what I wanted but if they kept up this slow pace I was going to explode from the inside out.

I could feel my aching length between my legs, just there, lightly brushing up against my stomach. I honestly wanted to move my hand back and touch myself to get some relief, but I was told to stay still, so I waited, somehow.

After what felt like an eternity, I felt the bed dip, a hand stroking across my back, causing me to let out a breath of relief.

"I am sorry Boggy." came Ethan's voice, soft and apologetic, "Momma and I got distracted and just left you here. You were such a good boy, though, staying like we asked you to. I promise we will give you something special to reward you, okay."

"Okay. Thank you Bear." I whispered out, my voice strained, just waiting. "Where is Momma?" I asked, my back lightly arching into his soft touch.

"Right here Boggy." came Simon's voice, soft and reassuring, though it really didn't help me calm down. My body felt wound tight, too tight. "Sorry, I was grabbing the lube so we can open you up nice and wide for me and Bear."

I moaned loudly, moving to rest on my arms, my ass more in the air, lightly shaking it, hopefully tempting them.

"Please." I begged, my voice tight and full of need, just like my body.

"Holy fuck Boggy." mumbled Ethan, his hands moving from my back to my ass, grabbing both cheek and massaging them, causing me to moan.

"Ethan, don't tease him." said Simon, his voice chastising. "We made him wait for us and he behaved well, let's not be mean to him."

I heard the opening of a cap and my whole body instantly relaxed a little bit. My torturous waiting would soon be over.

"Sorry." he said, his hands still on my ass, but he was now pulling my cheek apart, giving Simon access to my hole.

I felt his finger press at my rim, causing me to moan loudly.

"You ready Boggy." he whispered, his other hand tracing over my back.

"Yes, please." I begged, ready for my torture to be over and for me to rewarded.

-End Chapter-

A/N: Oh look, more smut! lol. I hope you guys don't mind at all. There probably going to be a few more chapters of smut after this. I may put something in between to sort of interrupt it though. I don't quite know yet.

Also, I am going to go back to the way I used to write smut before and break into more chapters with more POVs. I have 79 more chapters in this book to use, so it should be ok. Also, don't worry, I didn't forget about the bad guys, I just need to get through some of this stuff first. I promise you I am planning stuff, it's just happening slower than I intended. lol

Happy New Years to everyone! Let's hope this next year will be even better than the last!

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day, and your new year, be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.