Warmth

POV: Vik

Warnings: Lots of super fluff; a small amount of insecurities

Word Count: 1183

-Begin Chapter-

As I woke up, all I could feel was the warmth that surrounded me, my head resting against a hairless chest with a steady heartbeat, my back against another chest, steady breathing soothing me in my relaxed state.

I couldn't believe this was happening. Here I am, in the arms of two people that care about me. I mean truly care. I could tell by the way the held me tight all night long. I would even sometimes wake and feel a pair of lips on my head and a whisper of love on their lips before their breath hit my head and they fell back asleep again.

My secret dream may now actually come true. Maybe I can be in this sort of relationship with them and be happy and they be happy as well.

I've had this dream ever since me, Simon, Josh, and JJ moved into this house. I had often thought of being wrapped in any of their arms, enjoying their warmth but instead I got teased and semi-bullied. I mean...I knew they didn't mean it, but there were some days that it wore me down. There were some days I wanted to just give up my dream and leave.

It got the point sometimes where I was making plans, figuring out where to live that was far enough away from them that I would never see or hear from them again. How to separate my YouTube channel from theirs. Just everything I would need to do to never have to deal with them again. Then, as always, the next day I find my reason to stay. We would be gathered around, laughing together, filling my heart up with warmth. Warmth that would have to carry me on till next time this happened.

Now, I am not saying that didn't happen often, because it did, the laughter and the love. It's just...the harsh treatment came more often than those moments.

I felt myself move my hand and begin absent mindedly trace Harry's chest. My thoughts continuing.

I know recently I was at my lowest, my treatment being harsher than it ever was. I thought I was going to get through this then the Pack made their offer. They spent weeks and weeks trying to convince me and gave me as much love and support as they could through Skype and random Tweets to me. Last night they were the closest they had ever been. I almost gave in that night. I was actually thinking of what I was going to tell the guys when I went to exit the room but I was stopped by JJ bursting in.

Needless to say, I was shocked, especially when JJ dropped to his knees and wrapped his arms around me. I remember looking to the door and seeing the faces of my friends, tears running down their faces. I couldn't figure out why they would be crying.

Then they all embraced me, filling me with that warmth I had always wanted.

That warmth went away though when they asked me about my conversation with the Pack. I decided to be honest with them. I told them truth, expecting to be laughed at or called a freak. When neither of those things happened, needless to say I was shocked. I was even more shock when they said they would try this relationship because they were scared I was gonna leave them.

I honestly thought they were pranking me, but I could see the honestly in their eyes. I remember looking down into JJ's eyes and see the truth behind the tears. They were so happy when I said yes.

Now here I am, wrapped in Harry and JJ's arms, feeling the most love and safest I have ever been and I couldn't be happier.

I heard the door creek open and I moved to look. In came Josh and Simon, smiling at us.

"Hey Star." Said Josh quietly, moving closer.

"Hi." I mumbled, not really moving because of the weight that rested on me, plus I was comfortable.

He just smiled at me and bent down, lightly kissing my forehead. When he pulled back, Simon did the same and then he kissed JJ and Harry's foreheads, causing them to stir awake.

I looked and saw Harry's light blue eyes open and close a few times, trying to push the sleep away. When he could finally focus he looked at me and a smile appeared on his face.

"Good morning Star." He mumbled, moving forward to kiss the tip of my nose, causing me to giggle.

"Morning Harry." I mumbled back, moving to kiss his cheek in return.

Then I felt the body behind me move and a face bent over mine as JJ's husky voice hit my ear.

"Good morning Little Star, did you sleep well?"

I felt a shiver go down my spine as JJ voice hit my ear.

"Yes." I somehow croaked out.

"Good." He mumbled before kissing the side of my head. I felt him lean over me and I watched in awe as JJ leaned over and kissed Harry's cheek, prompting a blush from the youngest. "How did you sleep Harry?"

"Good." Responded Harry with a mumble.

"Hey guys," called Simon catching our attention, causing JJ to move back to his original position. "Josh and I were getting ready to make food if you want to join us."

"Sounds like a good idea, I'm starving." Said Harry, looking at me. "I need to get up Star."

I nodded in understanding. I felt Harry move his arm from me and off the bed, taking warmth with him.

I was already missing his warmth but I also moved to get up, JJ's arm having gone from me too so he could get up. Before I could reach the floor Josh was there in front of me, smile on his face.

"Do you want me to carry you down Star?"

"I don't want to be a burden." I mumbled even though the idea appealed to me very much.

"Nonsense." Muttered Josh before picking me up as Harry had down the night before. I wrapped my legs around his slightly thicker waist and my arms around his neck.

"We will see you guys downstairs, yeah?" called Simon as he followed Josh and I out.

"See ya." Said JJ, moving to get ready to come downstairs.

As we walked down stairs, I shyly asked Josh,

"Can I go to the bathroom first?"

"Of course. I'll let you go at your bathroom so Simon and I can go wake up Ethan and Tobi and then I will carry you the rest of the way, ok?"

I nodded and buried my head into his neck. I was loving this completely. They are really putting forth all their effort to make me feel loved. There is this sinking feeling inside thought that this isn't going to last.

3 months, I decided. I will give them 3 months and see how everything looks before I decide if this will last or not.

I hope it does...

-End Chapter-

A/N: We will have to see Little Star, won't we?

I hope you enjoyed reading this. I hope your day is filled with love, smiles, and happiness!