Hot and Bothered (SMUT)

POV – Josh

Warnings: Smutty Stuffs (duh)

-Begin Chapter-

I watched as Vikk came down from his high, his breathing evening out as his face turned back it's normal color instead of the flush it was a little bit ago. I heard a soft pop as Simon released Vikk from his mouth.

I turned to look at the blonde, his breathing heavy, his blue eyes bright and wide, his face and chest flush with arousal.

"Papa." I called out softly, catching his attention so that his eyes now met mine. The intense look in them, sending a another wave of arousal through me. I was already painfully hard and Simon was just making me harder.

"Yes Daddy." Called back Simon, his voice sounding innocent.

"Come here." I called to him, turning to lay on back, my arms reaching out for him, and my legs open for him to settle into. Carefully Simon crawled over the blissed out form of Vikk and to me where his long lean body crawled up mine until we were face to face, our eyes boring into each other, the air around us tense. I slowly put my hands on Simon's chest, bringing a breath from him as he hovered over me. I traced his heated skin slowly, making my way over his chest and around the sides to his back.

I watched as Simon closed his eyes, his head coming to rest against mine I as traced his whole back with my palms, feeling the smoothness of his skin. Slowly I brought my hands back up to his shoulders where I wrapped my arms around them, bringing a shuddering moan from Simon.

"Josh." He called softly.

"Simon." I replied back before I moved my head and sealed his lips with mine, bringing another shudder out of him as he kissed back. Slowly we kissed, Simon laying his body down against mine, bringing our hardnesses against each other.

Simon quickly broke away from our kiss with a curse.

"Fuck." His voice sounded strained as he began to grind against me.

I moaned in response and moved my hands to his butt, my hands dipping beneath his boxers so I could cup his ass and use the leverage to help him grind against me more.

"Fuck Josh!" moaned out Simon more, his hands gripping my shoulders tightly, nails biting into my skin as we grinded against each other.

"OH Simon!" I moaned before my lips began kissing his face, searching for his lips, attacking them desperately when I found them. Simon opened his mouth without me even prompting him to, our tongues clashing together as we continued to grind together, the rhythm we had set originally fading away as we became desperate.

I continuingly squeezed Simon's ass as we moved against each other, one of my hands moving more towards the middle, my mind not really realizing what I was doing until I felt my finger touch Simon's tight hole. Simon responded in a surprising way.

He broke away from my mouth with a loud moan.

"OH FUCK JOSH!" I then felt his hips stutter against me as I wetness soaked through his boxers into mine signaling his release.

I moaned out and pressed my finger more against his tight hole as I saught my won release.

"Let go Daddy." Moaned out Simon in my ear, his voice deep.

I replied with a moan and came, grinding against Simon harshly, my finger almost pushing into him.

Simon on top of me, moaning loudly, helping my find all the pleasure I could out of my my release.

After a little bit, Simon and I both stopped, my hands staying where they were while Simon removed his nails from my skin but kept his hands on my shoulders.

"Josh." Called out Simon, still breathless.

"Yeah?"

"Would you mind getting your finger out of my ass?"

"Right." I laughed, removing my finger but placing my hand back on his bum, enjoying the feeling of the smooth skin under my hands.

I heard a soft laugh next to me and I turned my head to look at a smiling Vikk, his face rosy again. I turned too look down Vikk's chest and stomach and noticed the splash of hardening liquid that was not there before.

I look back up at Vikk's face, flush with embarrassment as he looked away.

"Don't be embarrassed Little Star." I called softly, causing him to look up at me, his eyes wide.

"Never be embarrassed of getting turned on by us any way for any reason. Ok? You have no idea how hot it is when you do."

"Really?" he questioned, not believing us.

"Really." Replied Simon, moving on top of me to get a better view of Vikk.

Vikk responded with a sweet smile and reached over with his clean hand to grab Simon's.

"I love you guys." He whispered softly, a tear falling down.

"We love you too Vikk." Replied Simon.

We really do.

-End Chapter-

A/N: More Smut!!! Yeah! I finally finished up some loss ends and now we can move the story on. Well, after my little special chapter. No hints on what it is or anything. You will just have to wait. Also thanks again for the help with the names for Cal and Callux. Much appreciated. 😊

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and happiness.