Reunited

POV: Josh

Warning: Prepare for the Fluff storm

Word Count: 1229

-Begin Chapter-

I sat in the back of JJ's Lambo, Harry cuddled into my side, head resting on my shoulder with his eyes closed. JJ decided it would be best for me to sit in the back with him after what had happened in the airport and I agreed full heatedly. From what little JJ told me while I helped him load Harrys bag, Harry had a really hard time being away from us for as long as he had been. Looking at Harry, I could honestly see that. His eyes weren't their usual playful blue and he looked so tired. He had been separated from us the longest and I can't imagine how hard that was. Hopefully we will be able to get him back to his old self soon. I know we were all worried about how this separation was going to affect Vik, but I don't think we took into account how Harry was going to handle being away from us as long as he has been.

I squeezed Harry's shoulder and bent over to kiss the top of his head. I then looked back towards the front, catching JJ staring at us through the rear view mirror. He must be so worried about Harry. I have a funny feeling that Harry is going to be sleeping in JJ's arms tonight based on the way JJ held his hand tightly as we walked out to the car and then helped him into it as if he was the most precious person in the world.

I'm gonna make sure that it happens because I know Harry needs it. Maybe I will suggest Vik sleeps with me and Simon or something. I haven't gotten to hold Vik yet and I missed sleeping next to Simon. Maybe Vik will like that idea and Tobi and Ethan can sleep together tonight or something. I don't know really. I guess we will have to work it out when we get home.

I felt the car come to a stop and I looked saw we were at the house. I squeezed Harry's shoulder again.

"Harry, we are home." I said softly. He moved his head from my shoulder and looked out the window, realizing where we were. JJ parked the car in the driveway got and moved to let us out of the back, making sure to help Harry out. After exiting the car, we all went straight to the door, our bags forgotten for now. We didn't even get to the door before it burst open and a small tan body ran out, heading straight for the first person they saw, which happened to be JJ.

JJ bent down and caught the blur, bringing him up and spinning him around in a circle, laughing with a big smile on his face, bringing a smile to my face. I didn't get to look for much longer before a blonde blur attacked me, knocking me off balance and onto the ground, knocking the breath out of me. I laid there on the ground for a moment, trying to regain my breath, the blonde haired boy on top. After a moment I realized who it was. I wrapped my arms around him and squeezed him tight to my body. How I missed holding this boy so much.

"Hey Papa." I whispered in his ear, earning a shudder from him.

"Hey Daddy." He whispered back, causing me to shudder as well. I didn't have time to explore this feeling it gave me before I heard a shout.

"ETHAN!" I moved my head to watch Harry launch himself at Ethan, almost knocking him on the ground as well. He wrapped his arms around Ethan's neck squeezing him tight. Ethan returned the gesture with just as much enthusiasm. I then watched as Harry pulled back and kissed Ethan on the lips quickly, catching the green eyed boy off guard. He didn't have time to recover before Harry let him go and darted into the house, probably to get Tobi.

Harry really missed us.

Simon kept himself tight against me, his face buried in my shoulder. I turned to look at JJ and Vik. Vik was standing on his tip toes, his hands cupping JJ's face, his lips pressed hard against JJ's. JJ had his arms wrapped around Vik, holding him close to his body as he kissed him back.

I smiled at the scene. It was so pure. Two people who missed each other, reunited, sharing a loving kiss.

I looked back at Simon who picked up his head to look at me finally. Even though we were only separated for two days, I still missed him so much. I missed everyone else as well, but I had spent many nights holding Simon and comforting him after his nightmares. The last few nights were torture without him in my arms.

I moved my hand to cup his cheek, just looking into those blue eyes I missed so much.

He stared wide-eyed at me, his body still. I made a quick decision and leaned forward and pressed my lips against his in a light peck. After a second Simon responded back, applying pressure as well. The kiss may have been short but it was sweet. The perfect first kiss with Simon. We pulled away after a few seconds and stared at each other, smiling.

I heard a giggle and Simon and I looked up to see JJ, his arm thrown over a giggling, smiling Vik, looking at us.

I smiled at him before looking back at Simon.

"Hey Si, would it be ok if I got up? I want to go hug Vik."

He then realized that we were still on the ground. With a blush he quickly got up off of me and stood up, a blush clear on his face. I reached my hand out for him to pull me up, which he did. After I stood up and brushed myself off, I turned to Vik and opened my arms. He moved from JJ and straight into then, burring his face in my chest. I wrapped my arms around him and put my face into his hair and nuzzled him.

"I missed you Star."

"I missed you too, Daddy."

I held him tight for a few moments before I moved my head to see that JJ and Simon had moved from the spot close to us. I turned my head to look at the door to see both JJ and Simon with their arms wrapped around Ethan, peppering his face with kisses, pulling laughs from his as he tried to get away.

I laughed at the scene and Vik pulled himself from my chest to look at the scene, laughing as well.

They pulled away finally, all of us laughing. I saw Tobi looking at us from the doorway beside them. I opened one of my arms to him and he ran to me immediately, wrapping his arms around me and Vik, burying his face into my chest. I closed my arm around him and held him and Vik close, resting my head on top of Tobi's. Then slowly, one by one, I felt four more people join our hug, creating a wonderful warmth that filled me up.

This right here is what I always wanted to feel and I was never going to let it go. Ever. 

-End Chapter-

A/N: Ok, I don't think I could have made this any fluffier if I tried. 

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.