Worries

POV: Tobi

Warnings: Feelings of not being able to do it

Word Count: 591

-Begin Chapter-

"Dude this feels weird." Said Ethan staring at the bed where he and I were supposed to cuddle.

"I know bro, but this is what Our Little Star wants." I replied, looking down at the bed as well. I was so ready to do anything to keep Vik that I didn't even stop to think about what that would entail.

"I know, but it just feels weird ya know." Said Ethan making eye contact with me. "I mean, were just bros this morning and now we are in this sort of relationship together for Vik and now here we are getting ready to fucking cuddle."

"I know." I said, running my hands over head, stressing just a little bit. "Look, why don't we start off slow. Just get in the damn bed and see what happens. OK?"

"Ok." Relented Ethan.

Keeping eye contact for just a moment Ethan and I both moved under the covers of the bed, facing each other.

I stared deep into his eyes for a few minutes before taking a deep breath moving closer. Ethan just froze so I stopped. We kept eye contact as we basically fought a war with our eyes. I somehow ended up winning because Ethan opened his arms to me. I move quickly before he could change his mind and found myself tightly wrapped in those waiting arms.

I pressed my head against his chest and listened to that pounding heartbeat.

"Tobi. I'm scared." Said Ethan, basically squishing me to him.

I responded by running my fingers up and down his back soothingly. "Me too bro. It's ok though."

"How is it ok?" cried Ethan frustrated. "I am scared. I don't like being scared." His grip tightened even more, to the point I could almost barely breath.

"What are you scared of?" I asked slowly, trying to take deep breaths.

"I am scared that this isn't going to work out. I am scared that it will be my fault if it doesn't. I am scared that we are gonna lose Vik. I am scared that I am going to do something stupid to hurt Vik. I am just so fucking scared."

His body shook as he spoke, I pulled away enough to look at him and I could see the tears as they feel, fear in his green eyes. It broke my heart to see him like this. I moved my hand to cup his cheek, gently pushing away the tears with my thumb.

"It's ok Ethan." I said as softly as I could. "We are all scared. Fuck, I know I am. I am just as worried that I am going to fuck up this relationship just as much as you are, but it's ok Ethan. We are all in this together and we can help each other, we just need to take it one day at a time."

"But," Tried Ethan. I stopped him by moving my fingers to his lips.

"One day at a time Ethan. Now, come here, I'll hold you tonight."

Ethan nodded as I removed my fingers. I laid back the bed and felt Ethan move so he could place his head on my chest. I wrapped my arms around him as he did the same, still slightly shaking from his crying. I began to run my fingers up and down his back, soothing him. Slowly but surely, I felt him ease into a peaceful sleep. I soon followed him, my hand stilling on his back, letting the darkness take me off to a dreamless sleep.

-End Chapter-

A/N: Well another chapter down. We can start to see that some of them aren't as 100% as the rest. We see how this turns out, shall we?

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.