New Happiness

POV: Third Person

Warnings: minor depression

Word Count: 1007

-Begin Chapter-

In the last room were the three boys, all laying in a bed.

An American boy laid between two British boys, each laying on their sides looking at the boy. The blonde with blue eyes, stared down at him, his eyes soft and full of wonder. The older boy on the other side, with dark hair and dark eyes, much like the boy in the middle except his hair was black opposed to the soft brown, looked down at the boy with much the same look.

The two boys on the side were both happy that the one in the middle had finally had a good day. Ever since they first met him, all they have been able to do is comfort him from his nightmares, hold him while he was awake. They always made sure he at least ate something small, praising him for doing so. Making sure he took showers and that he had clean clothes, the dark-haired man had gone back to their shared flat to retrieve laptops, phone chargers, and clothes, lots of them.

Now the boy in the middle was dressed in a "Weezy" shirt that belonged to the blonde and a pair of lounge pants that belonged to the oldest of the three.

It filled the two with pride to see him dressed in their clothes. The Sidemen had offered him more clothes but the two turned them down, saying they would take care of it.

They still know next to nothing about the healing boy in the middle, but they couldn't help but be drawn to him, both of them. They had yet to have the opportunity to talk about it, too busy being worried about the Texan, but that was ok. Getting him better was the most important thing right now, they could deal with rest later.

He was actually going to record a few videos with Vik tomorrow, having not uploaded in two weeks. The two encouraged him as much as they could, promising him whatever he wanted when he was done as an award. They didn't care what it would be, they were just happy he was coming to life. They were really eager to see what the real him was.

The silence surrounding them was comfortable, no one feeling the need to talk. The boy in middle let his mind be blank for a few more moments before a thought crept its way into his head.

"I have to go home soon." He said softly.

The two other boys looked at each other, their eyes meeting. They knew this may come up sooner or later, but they were hoping for later.

They looked back down at the boy to see a tear or two escape his eyes.

"Preston." Cooed the blonde, reaching out to cup the boy's cheek, wiping away the tears. "Why are you crying? Don't you want to go home?"

He shrugged, keeping his gaze on the ceiling. "Yeah, I mean, I miss my family but.."

"But what Preston?" asked the dark haired man as he reached out to brush some of Preston's hair from his forehead.

"But I don't want to go home." He replied simply.

"Why don't you wanna go home Preston?" asked the dark haired man again.

Preston finally moved his gaze to look into the other's dark eyes, causing the blonde's hand to fall from his face.

"Because I don't want to be away from you two."

The blonde sucked in a breath while the other asked.

"What do you mean Preston?" his voice coming out in a whisper.

Preston took in a breath before he spoke.

"Ever since that first day, when you came over, you both have been nothing but kind and patient with me in a way I never thought possible. I mean, I know Vik would have taken care of me as much as he could but he wasn't what I needed though. He has 6 other people to worry about. He didn't need or have time for a seventh."

Preston moved his gaze from the dark haired man and looked to the ceiling again before speaking once more.

"You two though, you two through everything you had into taking care of me. Comforting me, holding me, talking to me even when I wasn't talking, doing everything you could to help me with my nightmares." Preston turned to look at the blonde, a smile on his face. "I've never experienced anything like it in my life and I don't want to ever be away from this feeling I get when I am with you two."

"We don't want to be away from you either Preston." Said the blonde, awe clear on his face, "We want to be with you all the time."

"Then what do we do? I don't want to leave either of you Cal."

"We will think of something Preston." Whispered the blonde.

"For now though." Continued the dark-haired boy, catching Preston's attention, "We should enjoy the time we have together. I promise you, Preston, we aren't going to leave you the entire time you are here. We promise."

"Thank you Callux." He said in a whisper.

"Your welcome Preston." Replied Callux with a smile.

Preston gave a small smile back. There was a loud yawn and both brown eyed boys looked at the now blushing blonde.

"Sorry." He muttered.

"You tired?" asked Preston.

"Yeah, a little bit."

Preston looked at Cal for a minute more before he moved to turn on his side. He lifted up Cal's arm and moved into his hold, snuggling into his chest.

Cal looked down at the boy, shock in his eyes before a smile lit up his face. He looked at Callux and smiled. He opened his arm again and motioned for the older to come closer. He did willingly, moving so he was in Cal's arm, his body sandwiching Preston between them, filling the Texan with happiness and love.

He wanted to be with these two and feel this feeling for the rest of his days.

-End Chapter-

A/N: Ok, I don't know how you guys feel about me focusing on the Cals and Preston as much as I have, but I felt it was kind of important to help develop the story. So here ya go fluffy goodness for them. 

Also, I am done with vacation so chapters are gonna probably go back to one a day again. Sorry. :( Thank you also for the AMAZING support and love! I honestly I want to cry tears of joy every time someone votes or comments, so thank you! I couldn't do this without everyone's support!

I hope you enjoyed reading and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and happiness.