Unknown Stranger

POV: Preston

Warnings: None

-Begin Chapter-

"So we wrapped Harry's entire room in pink wrapping paper!" I laughed out, barely breathing at the sure hilarity of our prank.

"Oh my god." Laughed of Vikk, tears in his eyes as he laughed. "I wish I could see his face when he see's his room!"

"Well, Callux said Harry was coming by today and he promised me he was gonna record it." I said with pride in my heart.

"Yeah! This is going to be so funny!"

I laughed in agreement. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed someone sit down at the table next to us, their back to us, a hat pulled down low as they stared at their phone. The person seemed familiar to me but I couldn't quiet place how. I just shrugged and turned my attention back to Vikk, sipping my amazing coffee.

Vikk's laughing died down as he looked at me, a smile on his face. Being with the Sidemen had done some major good for him. He glowed more now and was truly happier than I had ever seen him. The amount of care and love they put into Vikk, as well as each other, is astounding.

"Whatcha thinkin' about?" asked Vikk.

"About how much better you look and how much happier you are with the Sidemen. I am so glad you guys are all together and I couldn't be happier for you."

I watched a blush took over Vikk's cheeks as well as a smile.

"Thanks Preston. The same goes to you as well. In the short time you have been here, I can honestly say I have never seen you happier. Cal and Callux have done so well helping you recover and bringing you back to life after what happened with..." Vikk trailed off, probably not wanting to say his name.

I felt a sickness enter my body at the thought of, him.

It is still hard for me to believe some days that Rob could do that to me, Vikk, and Lachlan. I just wish I knew what was going through my head when he would say all those nasty words to me and call me nasty names.

I felt a shiver down my spine when I thought I heard his voice.

I shook my head. There was no way he would be here. He wouldn't be that crazy to try and track me and Vikk down. Right?

I shook my head again and turned my attention back to Vikk.

"You ok Preston?" he asked looking concerned.

"Yes you doodble banger, I am fine."

"Are you sure? Because I can call the Cals and get them over here and..."

I slammed my hand on the table in fake anger, startling people around us.

"I swear to on my life, Vikkrum, you do that again and I will make you pay for it you fudging dirty dog."

Vikk laughed at me causing me to laugh as well.

"You boys ok?" asked Sarah, our waitress with her kind smile.

"Yeah, sorry. I guess I kind of got a little rowdy." I muttered sheepishly.

She just continued to smile at me.

"It's ok. Just don't break anything ok?" she said with a wink before turning to the table behind us to give the guy his drink and croissant looking thingy.

I turned my attention back to Vikk, about to open my mouth and speak when I heard the soft reply from the guy.

"Thanks."

I felt myself instantly run cold.

That was Rob's voice. I was sure of it. I looked at the guys back again, his attention on his phone while he sipped his drink.

Even though I could only see the guys back, he really did look familiar and I was almost sure that it was Rob, but I had to be sure. I didn't want to say something to Vikk and it be wrong.

"You ok Preston?" called Vikk, causing me to look at his curious expression.

"Yeah. Sorry. I just spaced out for a second." I said, waving him off.

"Are you sure, cause I can call..."

"Don't you dare!" I said looking at him with a glare.

He just laughed at me and then moved to get up.

"Kidding. Hey, I'm gonna run to the bathroom real quick, I'll be back."

"Ok." I said simply and watched as he walked away, each step he took away, sending anxiety through me.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, trying to calm myself down. I could be wrong. It could not be Rob. It could just be my mind playing tricks on me. I just had to be sure.

"Would you like to order anything?" called the voice of our waitress. I opened my eyes and looked up at her. She still had a smile on her face but a worried look in her eyes.

I opened my mouth but couldn't speak.

"It's ok." She said a little too loudly "I can show you our specialties." She then bent down to my level and put up the menu so I was completely blocked from all wandering eyes for the café.

I looked at her wondering about her strange behavior.

"What..." I started out.

"Keep your voice low and your gaze on the menu." She said, her eyes on the menu, her finger point at different things.

"What are you doing?" I asked quietly keeping my gaze on the menu, following her finger.

"You looked scared so I came to see if you were ok." She said softly.

I looked at her face for a moment. Her smile still present, appearing as if she wasn't asking if I was ok.

I turned my attention back to the menu.

"Honestly, not really." I muttered. "I think the guy at the table next to us is someone that I have been trying to basically hide from."

"Who are you trying to hide from?" She asked her voice suddenly serious.

"Do you know who Woofless is from YouTube?" I asked, sort of hopeful that she knew.

"Yeah, I watch you and his videos all the time."

"Wait, you know who I am?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah. You and Vikk. I didn't want to invade your privacy though so I didn't say anything."

"Thank you." I said gratefully. I like fans like this. "Is there any way you can see if that is Rob over there?"

"Yes I can. Just watch me."

I nodded before as she began speaking loudly again.

"That's a great choice sir. I will go put in your order now." With that she closed the menu and stood up, smiling down at me. She turned began walking before she tripped, dropping the menu, right by the table of the suspected Rob.

"Oh I am sorry." She said apologetically picking up the menu and making eye contact with the man. "I tend to be a little clumsy. My apologies."

"It's alright." Replied the man who definitely sounded like Rob this time.

The waitress nodded at him before standing up straight, the man going back to his phone as if nothing happened. She looked me and nodded her head before she briskly walked away.

Oh fuck. I thought, fear filling me. He has found us.

-End Chapter-

A/N: Yup. I did it again. Don't worry. The babies (not Rob's cause they aren't his) are going to be ok. Trust me.

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.