Teasing Poor Behz

POV: Josh

Warning: Some more light smutty stuffs

-Begin Chapter-

We all sat around the island, eating, you guessed it, Domino's. There were thankfully enough seats since most of the boys were sitting on someone's lap. Vik sat in Harry's lap, which was no surprise, to be honest, Tobi was in Simon's, Preston in Cal's, and, which was surprising, Ethan was in JJ's lap.

I observed them from my place next to Simon and Tobi and noticed the flush that came to Ethan's face and how sometimes, when JJ would whisper into his ear, he would shudder, then take a moment to recover. JJ had a small smirk on his face like he was enjoying it way too much but he wasn't just teasing him though, I could tell. His hands would rub over different parts of Ethan, such as his arms, his thighs, or his stomach, his large hands slow against Ethan as if he was praising him as well.

Based on the way Ethan looked, I don't think he is gonna make till bedtime before he goes mental with frustration if JJ keeps this up.

I turned my attention from to two to Harry and Vik as I absentmindedly kept eating my pizza. I watched as Harry and Vik both ate their pizza's talking in between bites. Harry had a bright smile on his face as did Vik. From what I could hear of their conversation, they were talking about Harry moving into the house, disguising different video ideas of how to announce it to our poor fans. Those poor fans. By the time we all move in together, I am pretty sure they are going to explode with happiness.

Recently, during our latest videos, we have all been a little more...friendly with each other. Sure we all still banter with each other but we know of us mean it. There has also been more than once where we would spend at least a good 5 minutes telling Vik things, such as that he was beautiful and precious, causing him to get flustered and get distracted. We never did it cause he was in first place or anything at the time, just cause we could. We swear.

The fans immediately noticed and gushed about it in every way possible. It was kind of cute how happy they were with our recent change. There was a small group that was saying shit but thankfully most of the happy fans ignored them, only shutting them down when necessary. It actually made me really proud that they were our fans. 

"Hey, Josh." Called Simon next to me. I turned my attention back to the blonde that I still needed to punish for taking my dang shirts. I noticed then that he had stolen another one of my shirts. It was the tie-dyed Sideman shirt that only I wore that I hadn't noticed that he was wearing earlier. He was so gonna get it later. I didn't have a chance to earlier cause Tobi came in, as the voice of reason, and said we should order some lunch. Simon was lucky Tobi came in which is why my longtime friend was in his lap.

"Yeah Simon?"

"I think Harry should sleep with Vik tonight. I know we were gonna spend tonight with him but, I think the two need each other, especially after today." Simon absentmindedly wrapped his arms around Tobi's middle, moving his head to rest on the smaller boy's shoulder, staring off at a random point in the kitchen.

"I agree," I said, reaching out to rub Simon's back lightly. "I also think that Ethan and JJ are gonna room together tonight based on what's going on over there."

Simon turned to look, observing the situation, as did Tobi.

"Christ." Muttered Tobi. "Ethan looks like he is about to lose his shit."

"Yeah." Agreed with Simon, looking at his poor friend.

"I'll go tell JJ to cool it so Ethan doesn't spontaneously combust from all the attention JJ is giving him."

"Good idea." Agreed Tobi, leaning back against Simon's chest, a smile on his face as the blonde nuzzled his face against Tobi's. So fucking cute.

I moved my hand from Simon's back and made my way around the kitchen to where Ethan and JJ sat. JJ's dark eyes looked at me curiously as I approached, Ethan's own green closed as he sat there, his head resting on JJ's shoulder.

I didn't say anything right away, moving to wrap my around JJ's shoulder, allowing my fingers to lightly play with Behz's hair. I put my mouth next to JJ's ear and spoke lightly.

"JJ, you may want to ease up on poor Behz, he looks like he is going come up apart even before you take him to bed tonight."

I pulled back and watched JJ turn his attention to the poor ginger boy in his lap. I moved my hand so JJ could run his own fingers through the slightly curly hair.

"You are right." He muttered, moving his hand down the boy's neck before giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Sorry baby. I didn't realize I was going too far."

"It's ok." Breathed out Ethan, his eyes opening and looking at JJ, a glazed over look in his eyes, "But Daddy is right. If you keep this up and I am going to mental from frustration."

"Ok baby. I'll calm down."

"Thank you." Whispered Ethan.

I smiled at the two, staring deeply into each other's eyes. I moved and kissed JJ on the side of the head.

"Hey, guys." Called Harry, drawing all of our attention to him. "Star and I have a great idea for the video announcing that I am moving in with you guys but we would have to film it before Cal, Callux, and Preston leave."

"Ok, what is Harry?" asked Callux curious.

Harry started to speak when he was interrupted by a squeal from Tobi.

"SIMON!"

We all turned to see Simon blowing raspberries against Tobi's face, causing the younger to scrunch his face up and laugh, trying to squirm away from Simon, but the blonde's tight grip around his waist prevented him.

We all laughed as Simon continued his assault, him and Tobi almost falling off the stool.

"SIMON STOP PLEASE!" laugh/screamed Tobi again. 

Simon finally let up, a bright smile on his face. 

"Sorry, Tobi. I couldn't resist."

"Whatever man," muttered Tobi, trying to catch his breath.

"Anyway!" screamed JJ, grabbing everyone's attention again. "So Harry, what were you saying?"

"Ok, so here is the plan..."

-End Chapter-

A/N: Poor Ethan, but so much fluff! Simon is probably gonna get it now when he, Josh, and Tobi go to bed, just you watch (read, whatever).

I am gonna do a chapter of what happens in the video from a third person point of view.

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.