Mine (SMUT)

POV - Landon

Warnings: Smutty Stuffs (surprise!)

Word Count: 2154

-Begin Chapter-

-Chat with Red Roses-

Pink SugarBushes: Are you excited for tomorrow?

Red Roses: Yeah and really nervous.

Pink SugarBushes: That's okay, I don't doubt you are nervous but everything will be okay, I'm sure.

Red Roses: I hope so....

Red Roses: Can I tell you something weird that just happened?

Pink SugarBushes: Go for it.

Red Roses: So earlier today, Rob had some guy named James over, which was weird because we never have anyone over, ever, and he introduced me to him but not Mitch. Like, James was only here long enough to say hi to me and then he was gone.

Pink SugarBushes: That is weird...hmmmm. Why would Rob do that?

Red Roses: I have no idea.

"Landon, baby?" called Lachlan's voice, pulling me from the conversation I was having with Jerome.

I looked up to see him standing there shirtless, that long lean body against the doorframe of the bathroom, his pale skin glowing is the soft light that came from behind him.

Oh, fudge.

I felt my mouth get dry and I licked my lips as I blatantly stared at him.

"Landon?" questioned Lachlan, looking confused, "Are you, alright love?"

I slowly nodded my head, unable to speak, my eyes just staring at that body as I felt my dick twitch in my pants.

Bloody hell.

"Are you sure?" he continued, moving away from the doorframe and walking towards me, his jogging bottoms sliding down, allowing me to see the slight peak of his hip bones, causing me to twitch again.

I know he isn't buff or anything, but for fudge sakes, does he look good.

I continued to stare at Lachlan, my eyes just on his body as he moved closer to the bed. Once he was at the side of the bed where I was he stopped, his eyes looking down and observing me. I didn't look at him but instead stared at the pale skin that was so close to me, the desire to touch it overwhelming me.

I set my phone down next to me before reaching with one of my hands to touch that pale skin, wanting to feel the warmth and softness. As I began to feel it beneath my fingertips I heard Lachlan take a sharp intake of breath above me.

Neither of us said nothing as the room began to fill with an intensity and an unbelievable heat raced through me as I placed my whole hand on his stomach. I took a sharp intake of breath as the consumed me, my eyes still trained on that skin. It was so smooth and so warm and I wanted to taste it so badly, so I moved to do so.

I took the hand that was currently resting on his stomach and moved it across the expanse of skin causing his body to begin lightly vibrating beneath my hand. I then took my other hand and moved to place it on his stomach as well before doing the same thing tracing his heated skin. I moved both hands until they rested on his sides, just above his jogging bottoms.

I could hear how ragged his breathing was above me from the simple movements I had just made but I didn't look up to see what his face looked like, I couldn't look up. I was too focused on what was in front of me.