Chill Time

POV - Cal

Warnings: None (poorly edited. Computer was hating me)

Word Count: 1300

-Begin Chapter-

We were in the Billards room with the guys, just talking while our boys went upstairs to hang out and Landon went to help Sarah in the kitchen. She said something about making her famous cookies or whatever. I pushed that out of my mind and continued with my story.

"And then Preston's mum showed the cutest baby picture of him and Landon playing in the bath tub together!" I yelled out.

It was so great that we got to know Preston's mom. She is really is an amazing lady.

"Aw! That sound so sweet!" replied Ethan.

"It was and it was so precious how embarrassed Preston got about it. He ended up sulking for half the night." laughed out Callux as he leaned against me, a cue stick in hand.

"Aw, the poor baby. What did you guys do to get him to stop pouting?" asked Simon as he sat on a stool, Tobi in front of him, leaning back against the taller one.

I grinned, "We just gave him something else to think about later."

"Oh my god!" laughed out Ethan.

"You didn't do that around his mom, did you?" asked Josh, looking worried.

"Nah, bro. There is now way in hell we would ever disrespect Preston's mom like that. Especially after what she did for Landon." said my dark-haired boyfriend.

"That's right! I still can't believe she was able to get them to change their minds like that." Ethan said stunned.

"Same here. Apparently, from what she told and made us swear not tell, Landon, Preston, or Lachlan, she had to basically threaten his parents to get them to even consider thinking about excepting Landon."

"That's horrible? What did she threaten them with?"

"Apparently Landon's parents have a sex life that is a little more adventurous than I would have ever thought possible for them."

"Really?" asked Tobi stunned.

"Yeah, apparently Landon's parents can't have sex unless there is someone else involved, usually a guy, and because of this there is a chance Landon's dad might not actually be his real Dad."

"Oh my god. That is horrible," said Ethan, stunned.

"Oh fuck yes. We were in shock when she told us. You wouldn't have known just from looking at them." I said.

"Holy fuck. Do they knew who the possible father might be?" asked Josh, curious.

"Get this shit. It actually might be Preston's biological father."

"What the fuck?" asked JJ, stunned.

"Yeah, apparently Landon's parents picked up some random guy one night, not realizing it was Preston's biological father until the next day. Oh my god, was Preston's mom pissed about that."

"So there is a chance the two could be brothers?" asked Tobi.

"Exactly. Landon's parents don't want him to know this so that's why they excepted him and Lachlan so willingly after everything that happened. They wanted him to keep thinking everything was perfect."

"Bro, that is so fucking messed up." commented Ethan, his face falling.

I blinked and the next thing I knew, JJ was behind Ethan, his arms around his middle, pulling the boy back to him. Ethan turned in JJ's arms and went to rest his head on JJ's shoulders, his arms around JJ's waist.