Just You and I

POV – Ethan

Warnings: None

-Begin Chapter-

"Ethan." Called Harry from behind me. I turned from where I was talking to Cal, Preston standing there with him, leaning against him, Cal's long arms wrapped around the Texan's shoulder.

"Yeah?"

"I'm ready to go. I just got the basic stuff and I will come back for the rest tomorrow when I help Sarah get settled in."

"Okay." I replied. "Do you want any help?" I noticed that Harry had a big duffel bag and a suitcase that he was trying to carry.

"Yeah, that would be great, thanks." He said thankfully.

I gave him a smile and walked over, retrieving the heaviest object, which happened to be his suitcase. Harry looked like he wanted to argue, but I gave him a pointed look, silencing him, before I turned to head towards the door, walking past Cal and Preston who were having a heated staring competition, Preston having had turned around in Cal's arms to look up at him.

I shook my head at the scene before saying a quick good bye to them.

"We are heading out, see ya guys!"

I didn't get so much as a response from the two, but I really didn't expect one.

I walked the front door opening it and stepping out, Harry behind me. He turned and pulled out his keys to lock the door, which was probably a good thing. Based on the way those two were staring at each other, I doubt they were even going to think of locking the door.

Afterwards, Harry picked up his duffel bag and lead the way to elevator. We took the elevator to the car park, and then walked to Harry's car. We each loaded in our bags before getting into the car, Harry on the drivers side and me in the passenger seat.

After getting in, my phone went off, indicating a text. I pulled it out of my hoody pocket and unlocked it to read the message.

"Hey Harry." I called over the youngest while reading the message.

"Yeah?" he answered starting the car.

"Apparently JJ is going to go to the hospital with Tobi tonight so he doesn't have to be alone."

"Really?"

I turned to look at my blue eyed companion, his face showing slight confusion.

"Yeah. That's what he just texted me. I mean it makes sense. I mean sure, Tobi has his family and what not, but lately he has been relying on us for comfort and all that other shit just like the rest of us have been relying on him. It's got to be pretty fucking lonely at the hospital for him without one of us."

"Ah." Said Harry, understanding right away. "That makes a lot of sense. It's just like when I was away from you guys in Guernsey. I was a fucking mess when I got back." he mumbled towards the end of his sentence.

I saw the distant look that entered his eyes before he looked away, staring absentmindedly at the steering wheel, his hands resting in his lap.

I reached over with one of my own hands and grabbed his. I laced our fingers together, squeezing his hand, trying to get his attention. He didn't look from the spot he was staring at but returned the squeeze, letting me know he was still somewhat with me.

Poor Bog. He really had kind of a shit time since the beginning of this relationship of ours. I mean sure Vikk had some struggles with that piece of shit Canadian and everything, but Harry got left on his own for three fucking weeks and then came back doubting himself.

I am not stupid enough to think he has been healed just like that. I know he is going to need some more reminders of how important and wonderful he is to us. I just wish I knew of a way to do it.

I began to run my thumb over the back of Harry's hand, wracking my brain to find a way to do something just for Harry. I know it is important to work with someone with issues like this, like JJ had done last night for me. I felt a blush creep up face at the thought. Then an idea popped in my head.

"Hey Bog." I called out softly, squeezing his hand to make sure to fully bring his attention to me.

Harry turned to look at me, his blue eyes soft with a slight sadness.

"Yeah?"

"How about you and I just stay here at my flat tonight? I mean you would have to come back over this way anyway tomorrow and so will I. JJ is gonna be at the hospital with Tobi, and plus I am sure Simon, Josh, and Vikk will be ok in the house alone for one night."

"I don't know." Said Harry, looking off to the side thinking.

"Come on Harry." I said, reaching my hand out to cup his cheek, bringing his gaze back to me. "Think about it. Just you and me, having a quiet evening. We could watch telly and cuddle together. I can order some delivery from where ever you want and we could just have a relaxing evening. What do you think? I think we both could use it, especially with everything that has been going on."

I watched Harry's eyes as he looked down while his head remained up, thinking over my suggestion. I really hope he says yes. I would love to spend an evening with him. I haven't gotten any alone time with him in a long while..

"Ok." Said Harry, bringing my concentration back to him. "We can stay here. Just text Josh and let him know, will you?" asked Harry.

"Of course." I replied, a cheeky smile coming to my face, "We wouldn't want Daddy to think we are out doing naughty things, now would we?"

Harry gave me a cheeky smile in return.

"No, we will just be in doing naughty things instead."

I felt the breath leave my body as Harry looked at me for a moment more before moving away me, his hand releasing mine before he turned off the car and got out, heading to the trunk to get a few things I am assuming. Meanwhile I sat in his car, my jaw opened wide, my brain slightly short circuited from his words.

Oh Bog. You have no idea what you have just done.

-End Chapter-

A/N: More fluffy stuff, yeah!!! I figured we needed more of it to be honest, along with the promise of more smut. I don't know when, but it will be here in the next few chapters.

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.