This Feeling Filling Me

POV - Harry

Warnings: Slightly Intense Feels (You Have Been Warned) and Kinks

-Begin Chapter-

I let out a soft sigh as I nuzzled my face into Ethan's chest. After getting off of Ethan and cleaning up ourselves and ripping a few sheets off the bed, Ethan and I had laid down, me curled into Ethan's side with his arm wrapped around me, still naked from our earlier activities.

I felt my face heat up at the thought. I still couldn't believe that I had lost myself like that. I had never even thought it possible for me lose my head like that in that type of situation. I honestly thought if I even got to the point of losing my virginity like that I would be as submissive and let there other person handle it. Yeah, no. All I could think about in that moment was having Ethan inside me, filling me up, and I was going to do whatever I had to get him inside me.

As I thought about it, I realized I probably should have let him stretch me more, but I couldn't take it. I figured I would be able to handle it, due to my recent sexual adventures. I was actually able to, with light burning, but fuck Ethan was big.

While I was at my parents I did not just lie around the nights I couldn't sleep. Most nights I dug out a bottle of lube and slowly began working myself with my fingers. It got to the point where I could get four fingers in me. The feeling of being full was amazing and addicting. I felt so empty if I didn't find some way to fill myself up to the point I was taking long baths at the Sidemen house just so I could have the time. Sleeping with someone every night was great but it didn't allow me the privacy I needed to fill myself.

I haven't told anyone else about this need, mainly because I feel embarrassed. Feeling full just feels so good though.

My thoughts then turned to the thing with Ethan's hand. He wasn't squeezing my neck or anything, just resting there, but I wanted him too so badly. I wanted him to push down and cut off my circulation, leaving me completely helpless under him.

I think I really have a problem, based on these thoughts. I love feeling full, like obscenely full, and I like the idea of someone pining me down and choking me.

I felt myself shiver at the thought, a small heat trying to start in my belly

"Harry?" called Ethan from below me, his chest vibrating with his words.

"Yeah?" I replied quietly, keeping my face against his chest along with my hand, my fingertips tracing random patterns into his skin.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah." I replied simply, really not in the mood to talk, especially with what I was just thinking about still on my brain.

I felt his hand move from my waist and to my back, his fingers lighty tracing my spine, pulling a shiver from me.

Ethan didn't speak at all like I thought be would, questioning my response like he normally did, instead he just kept stroking my back lightly. His other hand moved from it's position behind his head and to my face. His wide palm cupped my cheek and his finger began lightly stroking the edges of my face sending me into a peaceful state as I laid against his chest.

I felt like I was on the edge of heaven right now. Ethan's fingers light on my body, his touches feeling sweet and loving, filling me with a warmth. Normally I would think about how much I didn't deserve his love right now, but I couldn't even bring myself to really think at this moment. Just the love and care Ethan was putting into these simple touches filled me with warmth and love and a sense of peace.

"I love you Harry." Whispered Ethan, his breath soft against my hair as his lips came down, kissing the top of my head.

"I love you too Ethan." I whispered back, feeling tears touch the corner of my eyes before they fell. My chest was tight and the feelings inside of me were swallowing me whole. I felt so loved right here in Ethan's arms, his touches light on me and his voice soft. I couldn't help the tears that were falling from my eyes.

"Harry." Called Ethan sounding worried. I felt him use the hand on my face to turn mine to face him. I could feel the tears still fall down as I looked at Ethan, his green eyes shining with concern at the sight of my tears. "Are you ok?" he whispered gently, his fingers still light on my skin as they stroke my face and my spine.

I nodded, not saying anything, a big smile coming to my face.

I stared at him for a few moments, watching his eyes search mine for an answer to my tears.

I could feel my chest tighten more at his concern. The love and affection he as showing me right now was what was causing me to cry. I never thought I would feel like this. So loved and happy, all because of simple touches and words.

"I love you Ethan." I whispered again before leaning forward pressing my lips to his. I felt Ethan stiffen under me for a moment before his body relaxed again and he kissed back. Together we kissed slowly, never deepening the kiss, just brushing our lips together repeatedly.

This kiss went on for several minutes, one of my hands coming up on Ethan's chest to hold me up more to make kissing him easier.

This slow pace was defiantly different from earlier, but that's ok, this is what I needed. Ethan had achieved his goal of making me feel loved with just simple touches and simple kisses.

I felt myself smile into our kiss as my tears finally began to slow. The kiss slowed finally, both of us stopping at the same time, just a breath away from each other. I slowly I opened my eyes and met Ethan's green ones. I could see his big smile taking over his face, filling me with more warmth.

"Are you sure you are ok, Boggy?" he asked softly and affectionately, his thumb brushing along my cheek.

I kept my smile up as I closed my eyes and nuzzled my face into Ethan's hand, feeling the smoothness of his palm against my cheek.

"Yes Bear, I am ok."

Thanks to you.

-End Chapter-

A/N: FLUFF STORM!!! LOL. And more of a deeper look into Harry's kinks. If you can't tell, I am trying to give everyone kinks to make it a little more interesting. Vikk's is kissing (duh), Harry likes being full and chocking, Ethan's is gonna be people talking to him (like telling him what they want like Tobi did earlier), Josh's is obviously probably gonna be a Daddy kink (only when they are in a sexual situation), Simon is gonna love giving bjs, and everyone else...I have no idea. Any ideas please leave them in the comments. I am drawing a blank.

Also...don't hate me, but...I am going on vacation in two days...and I will be gone for a week...and there more than likely, will be no updates for that week...UNLESS I hit 100 followers and then I will post a few chapters and do something special. What I am going to do, I have no idea. My vacation though is mainly gonna be time for me to recharge and work on some stuff I have been putting off (Secrets Part 3, a couple requests that I haven't done, Pride, Prejudice, & Sidemen, ect. and more Our Little Star) So yeah, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.