Ethan To the Rescue

POV: JJ

Warnings: Just overdoes of fluff and stuff

Word Count: 492

-Begin Chapter-

We were all gathered down in the kitchen, eating at the island. Vik was perched in Tobi's lap since Tobi and Ethan were leaving with Harry today so they could go home and record videos. Granted they were gonna be back before Harry was, so thankfully Vik wasn't too sad about it.

We all sat there in a peaceful hum, just enjoying each other's company when a thought accord to me.

"Josh." I said slowly.

"Yeah."

"Aren't you and Simon going away for a week to shoot some videos down south in a couple weeks?"

"Yeah..." he said slowly.

"And I am going up North for a little bit for some meetings concerning my next album. At the same time."

"What are you getting on about JJ?" asked Simon, confused.

"Guys, Vik will be alone in the house for a week."

Everyone just froze at once.

"Oh shit." Mumbled Simon.

"Fuck." Said Josh, running his hand through his hair.

"It's ok, guys, I can stay here alone. I understand." Said sweet little Vik as he continued to eat his food.

"No, you are not Vik." Said Ethan decisively. "I can come stay with you while they are gone. I can just use Simon's stuff to record and shit."

"That's fine with me." Said Simon.

"Are you sure Ethan?" asked Vik shyly. Oh bless our Little Star.

"Yes I am sure Vik." Replied Ethan definitely.

"And I'll come to visit." Added Tobi. "This way we get some alone time with you since we don't all live together.

Yet. I thought, plans slowly forming in my head.

"Ok." Mumbled Vik with a blush. He is so fucking cute.

He then turned to Tobi and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you Tobi."

"Your welcome Vik." Responded the boy with a smile.

Vik then slid off Tobi's lap and walked over Ethan, slightly ringing his hands in nervousness. When he got to Ethan, he just stared at the slightly chubby boy before opening his arms up to him. Ethan responded by wrapping his arms around Vik and pulling him close.

"Thank you Ethan." We heard him mumble before moving away to kiss Ethan's cheek.

"Your welcome Star." Responded Ethan, moving to kiss Vik's cheek as well.

I am so glad Ethan is handling this well. He was honestly the one I was worried about in this whole thing.

I smiled at the two and watched them stare at each other after their sweet exchange.

"You want to sit my lap for the rest of breakfast Vik so you can sit in Harry's before he has to leave?" Asked Ethan.

Vik nodded and moved to crawl into Ethan's lap.

Tobi brought over Vik's food and drink so he could finish it while he sat on Ethan's lap. I watched as Ethan would sometimes feed Vik, pulling more smiles from our Little Star.

I leaned on the counter with a smile.

This could really all work out.

-End Chapter-

A/N: There is a chance JJ. There is a chance.

Thank you for reading and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.