Phone Calls

POV - Cal

Warnings: Mentions of Panic Attacks

-Begin Chapter-

I was on the floor laughing as Harry raged in his room, ripping pink wrapping paper off of his stuff while Callux recorded it. It had to be the funniest thing ever.

Josh and Simon were here as well, laughing with me as Harry cursed us and our mothers and screaming,

"OH MY DAYS! WHY ME! WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS!"

Josh kept trying to stand up to go and comfort the boy, but he would end up back next to Simon, laughing loudly.

I took deep breaths as I tried to calm myself down, finding it hard to do in that environment. I somehow crawled my way to the patio door and opened it, taking a few deep breaths of air as I crawled out. Oh my lord, my sides hurt!

As I finally calmed down, I pulled myself up the railing and got out my phone, planning to tweet out what had happened. I had taken a small video of Harry's reaction and added it to the tweet.

@Calfreezy – Wrapped @wroetoshaw 's room in pink wrapping paper with @Callux and @TBNRFrags. Lol. Needless to say, he is not happy.

I sent the tweet smiling. I put my phone back in my pocket and looked out over the city, observing the hustle and bustle of London. I let my thoughts drift as I thought about this last week or so with Preston and Callux.

It had been so fun being with those two. Preston was truly a loud happy individual that brighten up our world. I love him so much. 

You know, all of the phrases he used instead of cussing were starting to rub off on me. Heck, in one of my latest FIFA videos, I said fudge instead of fuck and a lot of people commented on it. I just shrugged my shoulders and blamed Preston, not really worried about what anyone thought.

 Preston was so sweet and kind too. I don't know how the fuck we were blessed with him coming into our lives, but I couldn't be happier, even though it was less than happy circumstances that brought us together.  

I continued to look out onto the city, the sun setting, thinking about how Preston was gonna be back soon. We had arranged for Preston and Vikk to come back here so Vikk could ride home with Josh, Simon, and Harry, who had come to get some of Harry's stuff so he could start setting up his recording equipment at least and then come back for the rest.

I know he was planning to be fully moved out by the time Preston, Callux, and I got back, but that wasn't gonna be for a few weeks or so. Preston had to sort out a lot of things with his condo and office and such. Which was fine. Callux and I were willing to be patient and help him as much as he could. Plus, Preston said the last thing he was gonna pack was his office so we could still make videos and such, which would help a lot.

As I stood there, I felt a buzzing in my pocket. I reached my hand in and pulled out my phone, seeing that it was Vikk calling.

"Hey Vikk, what's up."

"Cal." He said, sounding serious.

"What's wrong?" I asked immediately, a sick feeling taking over my stomach.

"It's Preston. We were at a coffee shop today and it was all fine until we realized a guy sitting at a table next to us was..." I heard him take a breath before continuing. "It was Rob. Rob found us Cal."

The sick feeling in my stomach exploded and turned into full blown worry.

"Is Preston ok?" I asked as I turned and ran into the flat, shoving the patio door closed behind me.

"Not really. He had a bad panic attack soon after we left the cafe."

"Fuck." I cursed, going to Harry's room where the others were. They were all laughing at the poor enraged Harry.

Callux looked at me as I entered the room and immediately stopped his laughter upon seeing me. The others soon followed suit staring at me.

"Is he ok?" I demanded as I started shaking. My baby boy.

"What happened?" demanded Simon, realizing that it had something to do with one of our boys.

"Hang on Vikk." I interrupted so I could pull the phone away and put on speaker. "Ok, go ahead."

"I don't really." Answered Vikk as I stared at my phone. I could hear three sighs, probably from Josh, Simon, and Harry though, since they could hear Vikk's voice clearly. "I mean one minute he was fine and the second we were safe he started having his panic attack. Me and Sarah just got him to calm down but he still doesn't look good."

"Who the fuck is Sarah?" asked Callux coming to stand next to me.

"She is a waitress from the café. She helped us get out of there and took us to her flat so we could lay low until Rob and them left."

"Wait." Said Simon slowly, coming forward. "Their here? In London."

Vikk sighed, "Yes. Rob, Mitch, and Jerome are here in London."

I looked up at the other's in front of me. Rage and worry lighting up their eyes.

"We are coming to get you Star." Said Josh, his voice hard. "Where are you?"

"I'll text Cal the address as soon as we hang up. Just please." Begged Vikk over the phone. "Be careful on your way over here."

"We will Vikk. Promise." Said Simon. Josh moved up and grabbed the blonde's hand and held it tight, worry etched on both their faces.

"Thank you." There was a pause. "I have to go you guys. Preston fell asleep finally but I am worried he is gonna have a nightmare."

"It's ok Vikk." said Callux softly. "We are gonna be leaving in just a minute and we will be there soon. We promise."

"Ok. I love you guys."

"We love too Vikk." Said Josh.

"Vikk give mine and Callux's love to Preston and tell him we will be there soon." I begged of him.

"I will." Said Vikk sincerly. "Bye."

And with that, he hung up. I looked at the others and took a deep breath before I spoke.

"Let's go get our boys."

-End Chapter-

A/N: So...yeah....

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.