Lemon Balm Tea

Pov - Sarah

Warnings: .......

-Begin Chapter-

I looked at the scene in my living room with a heavy heart. Preston was laid out on my small couch, finally sleeping. Vikk on the floor beside him, running his fingers gently through his hair, a worried look on his face.

I felt a small pain in my heart as I looked at the two. They have made me so happy with their videos ever since I started watching them. They were actually the sole light of my life right now, especially ever since I moved to England on my own. I watch their videos every day when I get home from work. I really don't have much else to do since I am alone in this foreign land.

With all the joy they give me, it breaks my heart to see them like this, even more since Vikk told me about what happened between him, Rob, and Preston. Granted I was more than over joyed when Vikk admitted to me that the Sidemen and him were in a relationship and Preston was in a relationship with Callux and CalFreezy. (I literally wanted to do cartwheels throughout my small flat.

I did my best to keep a cool calm, excepting expression on my face while I tried to hold down my inner fan girl who was fighting to escape while Vikk told me of how they all got together, a cute blush on his cheeks. The bitch put up a damn good fight to be honest.

Vikk looked so worried when he told me, probably the fear of rejection and hatred coming forth. I must be the first fan he has told. Thankfully, I was able to reassure him that I was completely (more than) ok with it. I told him how happy I was for them all before Vikk finally relaxed.

After looking at the two YouTubers for another moment, I turned to head to my kitchen to make some tea.

I made my way into the kitchen and began preparing some Lemon Balm tea for me and Vikk to help keep him calm while he waited. He honestly was still a little jumpy to me, so the tea should definitely help. I know normally people prepare Chamomile tea for this sort thing, but I do not like Chamomile, at all. Nasty ass shit.

After putting the tea bags in the hot water, I let the tea steep for a few minutes as I dry scrubbed my face, tiredness slowly entering my body from the rush of adrenaline of helping Vikk and Preston out. I never thought when I went into work today that I would get to see them, let alone wait on them, and then later save them.

I pulled my hands from my face and crossed my arms over my chest and stared off at a random spot, the smell of the tea filling the room.

I wish I would have noticed Rob earlier when he came to the café. I was honestly too busy being YouTuber struck by Preston and Vikk that I was blinded. Granted I knew nothing of the situation, but still. I regret not being more observant now, but there is nothing I can do to change it. In the end, what matters, is that I was able to get them out without raising suspicion.

I looked over at the clock on the wall and decided the tea was ready. As I pulled out the tea bags, squeezing the little bit of liquid in them out with my Orange and White Squeezmos. (It is a plastic thing that helps to squeeze the excess tea out of tea bags. Amazing things) As I did, I thought about a curious thing.

As we going to the kitchen to cut through the back to escape Vikk stopped. I turned to see Vikk looking across the street through the doors of the café to the alleyway. I couldn't honestly see what he was looking at but we really didn't have time if we wanted to get away from Rob before my replacement came in and alerted him that I was gone.

"Vikk." I had called softly, causing him to take his gaze from the door to look at me. Tears in his eyes.

"Vikk." I had called again softly, but he waved me off.

"Let's go." He said rushing to grab Preston's hand and pull him in the direction we were heading. I pushed it away and continued, focused on getting them out of there.

Now, that I had a moment to spare, I thought about it and it had me curious. I tried to decide if I wanted to bring it up or not as I took the two teas, each with sugar in them, to the living room where Vikk was.

As I entered the room, I briefly observed the Vikk on the floor by the couch, his back to it, his phone in hand, staring off into space.

"Hey." I said softly getting his attention. He looked up at me, a ghost of a smile on his face.

"Hey." Replied, his voice soft.

"I brought you some Lemon Balm tea. It's a soothing tea. I drink it all the time after a bad day at the café."

"Thanks." He replied, setting his phone down and reaching up to take the cup from my hand. He brought the cup close to his face, breathing in the scent of the tea before taking a small sip. He pulled the cup back from his lips as he closed his eyes, a sigh on his lips. He fully relaxed his body, the tea doing its job.

I smiled at the scene before taking my own sip, loving the sweet lemon taste as it went down my throat.

After allowing for a few moments to enjoy the tea, I opened my mouth to break the silence, asking when the guys were gonna be there when there was a knock on the door. I looked over my shoulder at it before back to Vikk, who was still sitting there with his eyes closed. The cup was now on the floor next to him, his breathing even as he laid his head back onto Preston's leg.

I shook my head as a smile came to my face.

A knock came at the door again, more insistent this time.

I should go get that. It might be their boys.

I felt myself giggle at the thought before I turned, tea in hand, to answer the door.

Unlocking it quickly I pulled it open, ready to face a mob of worried Sidemen and Cals, when instead, it was Rob.

"What..." I began before I watched his him raise hand, a fist formed, pulling his arm back before he released it, causing it to connect with my head, knocking me down to the ground.

The last thing I remember as the darkness slowly began to take over was Rob stepping over me, heading into the living room, the smell of my Lemon tea strong. I tried to fight the blackness, but it was to no avail. As the last threads of consciousness began to fade away, I heard a scream followed by a crash, the scent of lemon becoming stronger as I completely lost consciousness. 

-End Chapter-

A/N: Don't kill me...please. You need me alive to write the next part!!! *hides behind a brick wall* I am so dead....

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.