My Babbies

POV: Rob

Warnings: You may want to kill Rob by the end of this...I am sorry. 

-Begin Chapter-

I can't believe my luck, there are my two babies, just sitting here, enjoying a nice day out, unaware of me or my other two loves near them.

"They look so happy. I bet they will be even happier when we are all finally together." I muttered, a smile coming to my face.

"I don't know Rob, I've never seen either of them look this happy before." I turned to look the one who spoke. I looked at the boy as he leaned against the wall opposite me. When he turned to make eye contact with me finally, I glared him harshly, causing him to squeak and move to bury himself into Mitch's arms who stood next to him.

Mitch gladly took Jerome into his arms and glared at me. I let out a small sigh before feeling guilty. Getting angry like that is what scared off Vikk and Preston. I know should have never raised my voice at them. They were so shy and sensitive.

"I'm sorry Baka Baby, I didn't mean to scare you like that. I shouldn't have gotten angry. Can you forgive me?" I asked, a frown my face.

Jerome pulled himself from Mitch's hold, looking at me, brown eyes examining me, making sure I meant it. After a moment he answered.

"Of course Daddy Rob." He said with a smile. I returned the smile and opened my arms to him. Jerome moved into my waiting arms, snuggling into my chest. I smiled down at him and returned the gesture, kissing him on the forehead. Poor sweet Jerome. I know how much he misses the other three and it was all my fault they were gone, but we were gonna get them back. I am sure. I was gonna bring us all together, just like we should be.

I know shouldn't have yelled at any of boys like that and I feel guilty. I didn't realize they would frighten away that easily, especially Vikk. I just trying to get Lachlan to see what kind of mistake he was making and I lost my cool. Vikk has now blocked me and the others in every way so we can't talk to him. Preston and Lachlan have done the same. 

As I held Jerome, I turned my attention back to my two babies, laughing as they drank their coffee, or Preston's crutch, as some refer to it. They did look happy, but I bet that is all just an illusion for the public. I bet the Sidemen are treating Vikk horribly. Verbally abusing him and making him feel unloved and unwanted. Just the thought of that being the case sent a sick feeling into my stomach.

And Preston. Poor Preston. My precious little Lava Mob. He must feel so alone and unloved.  He has secretly always been my favorite and he always will be. I used to imagine us, nights alone in the big house we shared with the other Pack members, me showering him with love and attention.

I heard myself sigh as I buried my head into Jerome's hair, enjoying holding the smaller boy, even though I wished it was someone else.

I could feel Mitch move to wrap his arm around my shoulder. I turned to look at him and saw a smile on his face, looking down the smaller boy in my arms. I smiled at him and moved to release Jerome and directed him into Mitch's arms, which they both excepted willingly.

I watched the two hug for a moment before an idea came to my head.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna try to get closer and see what they are talking about ok? You two stay here."

"Ok Rob, have fun." Commented Jerome, turning so his back was to Mitch's chest, leaning back to rest against him. His eyes closed and him smiling sending a warmth to my heart followed by small bit of jealousy.

"Do you want my hat so there is less chance of them recognizing you?" asked Mitch.

"Yeah, if you wouldn't mind."

Mitch shook his head before he reached up to take the hat off his head and handed it to me before returning to hold Jerome against him, causing another spark of jealousy. I took the hat with a thanks and put it on, pulling it down low. We decided when we made this journey that the boys couldn't see us in case we cause them to go hide from us. We don't know what kind of stuff they could have been going through this past month so we had to be gentle.

After situating the hat, I moved away from the alley we were standing in and crossed the street to the little sit down coffee shop. Thankfully there was a table open near where they were. As I walked in, a pretty waitress approached me.

"Hello Sir." She said in what was, surprisingly an American accent, "My name Sarah and I will be your waitress today. Would you mind if I showed you to the table?" she asked politely.

"Yeah sure." I said.

"Great. Would you prefer outside or inside?"

"Outside would be nice." I said with a shrug, trying not to seem eager. I wanted to be close to my boys.

I watched the girl look behind her, her dark green eyes observing the seating situation, seeing the same thing that I saw. There was only one table, right next to Preston and Vikk.

"Well you are in luck." She said turning to look at me with a smile. "We have on table open. Will anyone else be joining you?"

I shook my head and gave her a smile. She returned my smile and turned to grab a menu.

I felt a small panic run through me. I realized if she had to come to the table to take my order, there would be a chance that Preston and Vikk could hear me, scaring them off.

"Actually, I already know what I want. Can I just tell you now and then show myself to the table?" I asked hopefully.

The girl turned and looked at me, a smile still on her face, no clue of my true reasons.

"Sure, if that is what you would like to do. What you would like?"

"A hot mocha and a Pain,,ummm...au chocolat, I think its called?"

"A chocolate croissant?" she asked.

"Yes that! Sorry, I was trying to be fancy." I said with fake innocence.

"It's ok. Go ahead and have a seat and I will be right back with your stuff." She said, gesturing to the table.

I thanked her and moved forward towards the table, making sure to keep my back to Preston and Vikk. Reaching my table, I quickly sat down and pulled out my phone, acting like it was my focus when I really was listen to my babies talk.

I can't wait to figure out a way to get my poor shy babies home and then we can work on getting Lachlan back from that slut Landon.

-End Chapter-

A/N: What did I tell you guys? Blarg. Rob is a delusional idiot. What did anyone else expect? I was actually gonna name this chapter delusional dumb ass but ya know...that would have been too easy.

I know some people were requesting this so I made it happen, as promised. If you guys want, I will add his, Jerome, and Mitch's thoughts more, but not often. Just little random spurts where necessary. Please let me know. I love it when you guys give me your opinions. 

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.