Gentle With The Empty Boy

POV: Vikk

Warning: SUPER FREAKING FLUFFY!

Word Count:

-Begin Chapter-

I watched from the side as the Cals both knelt in front of Preston, softly talking to him, gently touching him, somehow bringing some signs of life to him.

I was in shock when he finally spoke. It was just his name though. His voice sounded hoarse, probably from the crying he did not that long ago.

"Would you like some water?" asked Callux.

Preston turned to look at him, causing Freezy's hand to fall from his face. That hand didn't just disappear though, it instead moved to Preston's other free hand and grabbed it. I watched as he began stroking the back of his hand with his thumb. A kind caring gesture that the guys had done with me many of times.

I felt a stab of sadness. I missed the others. Ethan and Tobi were great company and I loved them, I just missed us being all together. I can't wait till Simon, Josh, Harry, and JJ get home. I want to be buried in their arms and never move.

I was stirred out of my thoughts by Preston's voice.

"Yes please."

I watched as Callux nodded and got up, went to the fridge to retrieve a bottle of water. As he did, Freezy stood up to his full height, Preston's hand still in his.

Preston craned his neck to look up to him, his eyes wide in awe.

Then, Callux came back with a water. He put it in front of Preston, who turned to look at the bottle. He let go of Freezy's hand so he could reach out and grab it.

"Thanks." He muttered.

He opened the bottle and took a few slips.

I looked up at both Cals, whom were looking down at Preston, as he drank the water, like he was something precious.

"Hey." Called a voice from the doorway. I turned to see Tobi leaning against the doorway, distrust still in his eyes. "Everyone is on Skype and waiting."

His voice did not have the sweet normal tone that I was used to, but instead it was guarded and slightly hostile.

I felt a small pain in my heart. Ignoring whatever was going on behind me, I walked over to Tobi, catching his attention. I opened my arms to him and he responded by softening his gaze and pulling me into his arms. I immediately snuggled myself into his chest and under his chin while he held me close.

I just took a moment to enjoy his warmth and the feeling of his strong arms around me. I hadn't been in Tobi's arms like this yet and it feels amazing.

I allowed myself to enjoy it for a few more minutes before I pulled back to look up at him. I gave him a small smile before I leaned forward and kissed his cheek.

When I pulled back I could see the slight blush that now graced his cheeks.

I let out a small giggle before I spoke.

"Come on Tobi. Let's go upstairs."

He just nodded, his eyes wide. I laughed again and then turned to look at the other three.

Preston was standing up, wrapped in both Callux's and Freezy's arms. I could see his face, leaning against Callux's chest, his eyes open, a tear or two coming out but a small smile on his face.

I couldn't help but smile either. I really didn't understand what was going through the Cals heads that were causing them to act like this, but it made me happy to see some life coming back to Preston.

I turned back to look at Tobi. I decided to give Tobi my best puppy dog face.

"Tobi."

"Yes Star?" he questioned slowly.

"Will you carry me upstairs, please? I feel lazy."

He laughed at me and shook his head, "Of course, Little Star." He said, his voice soft and full of affection.

I gave him a big smile before leaning forward to kiss his cheek again.

Tobi returned the gesture before moving his arms around my back and under my legs and proceeded to pick me up bridal style.

I let a small laugh and wrapped my arms around his neck.

I looked over my shoulder to see Preston in a similar situation, being held bridal style by Freezy, a small blush on his cheeks. Callux reached forward and moved a few stray hairs out of his face, his fingers gently grazing on his face.

They were being so gentle with him, showing so much care, just like the Sidemen did with me. I really didn't know why they were, but I was gonna find out. I loved how they were treating Preston and I did trust them, but I was still worried. Preston was one of my close friends and he had just been through some stuff. He needs to be protected. I never want to see him empty again. I want no chance of that. If that Cals fill him up with happiness, that's fine, the second he starts to empty again, they better pray they aren't anywhere near me.

-End Chapter-

A/N: So yeah, here that fluff I know people are missing, like Vik misses the other Sidemen. Don't worry, they will be home soon. :)

I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.