Please Stay

POV: Vikk

Warnings: Mentions of hospitalization

-Begin Chapter-

"Do you get turned on when me and the others kiss?" asked Simon, sounding really curious.

I tensed under Simon's hands.

"Shit." I muttered

I could feel my face heat up at Simon's question. Fuck. Why did he have to notice?

I have been trying to hide how their kissing makes me feel ever since they started. I can't tell them how hot I think it is and how I could probably just get off watching them kiss. I feel like it is embarrassing and weird and that they might judge me for it.

"Vikk?" called Harry, turning to look at me.

I didn't look at him and instead kept my gaze on the bed in front of me.

Harry must have turned all the way around because I felt Simon's arms lift off me a little bit so Harry could turn around. I felt his arms move around me, pulling me to his chest, allowing me to hide.

I was thankful to be buried in his chest, protecting me from answering.

"It's ok Little Star." Muttered Harry, kissing the top of my head, "You don't have to answer until you are ready. Ok?"

I nodded, thankful for Harry being understanding like this. I know I should probably tell them, but I can't. I'm not ready to.

"Thank you." I mumbled into his chest, my hands coming up to grip his shirt tight. I said nothing else as I closed my eyes, trying to calm my hard beating heart.

I felt Simon's fingers begin to rub small circles into my back again, sending soothing waves into me helping me calm down and fall into a peaceful sleep.

-A few hours later-

I began to stir, the two sets of arms around me tight, a face buried in my hair. I thought for a second. None of that woke me up, that was actually helping me sleep. Then what woke me up?

I thought for a second and realized I could hear a soft noise coming from downstairs.

Deciding to go see what was going on, I slowly began to disentangle myself from their arms, miraculously not waking them up. I crawled off the bed and headed towards the door, keeping my steps light.

I slowly and carefully opened the door, thankful that it was quiet. I left it cracked, not bothering to shut it to reduce the amount of noise I would make.

I looked down the stairs and noticed a faint light coming from the hallway leading to the front door.

Curious, I began walking down the stairs, taking each step slowly listening for voices. I didn't hear anything, so I continued my descent.

Reaching the bottom of the stairs, I looked down the hallway to see Josh and Tobi, standing by the front door.

Josh was dressed for bed while Tobi was dressed to leave, Josh's keys in his hand.

I was really confused.

"Daddy? Teddy Bear?" I called out, worried.

Both boys turned to look at me, still in each other's arms.

"Little Star." Said Josh softly, releasing Tobi to move over to me. "What are you doing up baby?"

I looked up at him, his hazel eyes slightly sad.

"What's going on?" I asked, ignoring Josh's question.

Josh let out a sigh before turning to look at Tobi. I turned my attention to him as well, seeing the sadness in his eyes.