15. Custom Made

Shawn is the most caring person that I know. Whenever I'm down, he can cheer me up. He loves to buy me things, even though I don't think that I deserve them and I worry about the money. Don't get me wrong, Shawn has a lot of money, but that doesn't mean that I like it when he spends it on me.

    "Honey I'm home! Come downstairs, I have something for you." Shawn yelled.

    I rushed down the stairs. Not because I wanted to know what he had for me, but because I missed being in his arms and I missed his lips. I had just seen him this morning but I always miss him, sometimes even when he's still in the house that we share.

    "Hi honey." I said as I kissed his plump lips. Butterflies erupted in my stomach as our lips continued to make contact with each other.

"I love you" I whispered as our lips separated.

"I love you too my darling. I got you something."

"Shawn you shouldn't have. You know how I feel about you spending your money on me."

"I know," he said

"I just wanted to get you this as an early holiday present."

"EARLY? Shawn, no. At least make this my holiday gift for the actual holidays. I don't want you to buy more than one thing."

"Well it's too late for that honey. I've already gotten you some other gifts. I just couldn't wait to give this one to you."

I gave up on fighting him about the gifts as he handed me a small box. Inside of it was a heart shaped locket. I started to tear up. "Shawn it's beautiful." I said.

"Look inside it." I opened it to find my favorite picture of him and I on one side, and the date of when he asked me to be his girlfriend on the other side. I cried as I looked at him, hoping that my love was being shown on my facial expression. "Thank you Shawn. It's breathtaking." I said

"Just like you." He said as he pulled me in for a hug and a kiss. I wondered how I got so lucky.