127. Shawn can't sleep

Shawn's perspective

I laid in bed, staring at my girlfriend. I know, I know, that sounds creepy, but she's so beautiful and I can't help it and I can't sleep so I don't have much to do. I want to hold her, not scroll through my phone. So that's what I did, I held her in my arms. She loves to be held by me and in return I love to hold her.

I looked at her eyelids. They covered her perfect eyes that I love to get lost in. Her eyes tell me stories and they tell me how she's truly feeling. Like when she's sad but she says that she's fine, that's how I know that she's lying, because of her eyes.

I looked at her pink, plump lips and had to resist my urge to kiss them. When I kiss Y/n, I get insane feelings. I feel my blood pumping faster. I feel my heart race. I feel sparks shootout throughout my body. I feel butterflies erupt and fly around in my stomach and I feel my knees go weak. I love her lips and all of the feelings that she gives me.

I swear to God this girl drives me insane, but in a good way, like insanely in love. I'm truly, madly, crazily, deeply in love with her. I'm going to marry her someday, I just know it. We've been together for three years and they've been the best three years of my life. We live together and we've had talks about the future, like marriage and kids. As I stared at her, my gorgeous girlfriend started to stir, and I could tell that she was about to wake up, so I closed my eyes.

I could hear her smile, I didn't even need to see it to know that she was smiling. I soon felt her run her fingers through my hair softly and I couldn't help but smile.

"Shawn? Are you still awake?" Y/n asked. I opened my eyes again and brought her closer to me while I nodded my head.

"I can't sleep." I said.

"Oh baby boy, I'm sorry. What time is it?" She asked. I checked.

"Three in the morning." I said. She frowned. We had gone to bed four hours ago.

"Why didn't you wake me up Shawn?" She asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Didn't want to bother you." I said.

"Oh honey, you could never bother me, well, unless I'm on my period. Then I'm just a bitch." She said with a laugh as I laughed too.

"I'm sorry I didn't wake you up. I don't understand why I can't sleep if I'm so tired." I said.

"I don't know honey, but let me run my fingers through your hair, maybe that will help put you to sleep." She said.

"Okay. Can you give me a kiss please?" I asked. She smiled her beautiful smile at me.

"You never have to ask. Come here." She said. I put my lips on hers and our lips moved in sync as she gave me crazy feelings. I felt my blood pump faster. I felt my heart race. I felt sparks shootout throughout my body, and I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach. God am I in love with Y/n, my lovely, beautiful, gorgeous, stunning, girlfriend. She lulled me back to sleep.