159. For Shannon

A/n: In this imagine, Shannon and Shawn are seventeen. Okay, let's begin!

Shawn's point of view

"Shawn you're being ridiculous. You can't go out that late. Ten o'clock?" My mom, Karen, asked me.

"Yes but mom I'm getting older. I'm seventeen now. I'm responsible." I argued.

"Shawn I just don't trust you sometimes." My mom said. What? I ran off to my room crying. I can't believe that my own mother doesn't trust me at times. For the next half hour my mom tried to get into my room but I had locked it. "Shawn I didn't mean it. Open up." She said.

"No! Just leave me alone." I said.

Shannon's point of view

I was sitting on my couch watching the tv when my phone rang. It was my boyfriend's mother, Karen.

"Hey Karen." I said.

"Hi Shannon. We have a problem." She said. I immediately stood up.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I said something to Shawn that hurt his feelings and now he's locked himself in his room crying. Can you please come over and help me?" She asked.

"Sure, I'm on my way." I said, and headed over to Shawn's house. I soon arrived there and knocked on the door.

"Hi Shannon. He's upstairs in his room." Karen said when she opened the door. I nodded and went upstairs and knocked on Shawn's door.

"Go away mum!" Shawn yelled.

"It's not your mom, it's me, your girlfriend." I said. The door whipped open and Shawn pulled me in for a hug.

"Come in, come in." He said. I came in and sat on his bed with him.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Well, I want to go out with some friends tonight and when I told my mom, she said no and basically said she doesn't trust me sometimes." He said as he cried. I put my arms around him and kissed his forehead.

"I don't know why she did that but I do know that she's trying to fix it. Why don't you go talk to her?" I asked. Shawn nodded. I waited in his room while they talked. Shawn came back a little bit later.

"Everything is better now and I can go out tonight." Shawn said with a smile.

"Good. Why don't we spend some time together and then you go out?" I asked. Shawn nodded and we spent the rest of our time together watching tv and cuddling.