188. For Victoria

My husband Shawn Mendes and I have three kids. Sarah Grace Mendes, Rose Lucille Mendes, and Jacob Scott Mendes. Rose Lucille is the oldest, then Jacob Scott is in the middle, and then Sarah Grace is the youngest. Rose is six, Jacob "Jake" is four, and Sarah is two. Shawn soon walked over to me after walking into the house since he had just come home from the studio. He came over and kissed my forehead. I felt tingles on my forehead after his lips had left it.

"Hi baby girl." He said.

"Hi honey. How was the studio?" I asked.

"Good. How were the kids?" Shawn asked.

"Good. They're some good looking kids." I said with a laugh. Shawn laughed too.

"They are. They got their good looks from my beautiful wife Victoria." Shawn said. I blushed and when Shawn noticed this, he laughed.

"I think that they look like my handsome husband Shawn." I said.

"Oh really?" Shawn asked. I nodded. Shawn rubbed my arm with his thumb.

"I never got a kiss on the lips, so let's fix that, yeah?" I asked. Shawn smiled at me and nodded. He put his lips on mine and I felt sparks shootout like fireworks throughout my body, I felt my heart race as if I had just run a marathon, and I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my stomach.

"Daddy! You're home!" Rose yelled. Shawn smiled and his eyes lit up as he looked at her.

"I am. How's my Rosie girl doing today?" Shawn asked before kissing her forehead.

"I was sad earlier today." She said. I didn't know that. Maybe that's why she decided to play in her room by herself.

"Why were you sad earlier hun?" Shawn asked.

"Well, sometimes you leave and then I get sad because I miss you." Rose said while starting to cry. Shawn pulled her into a hug.

"No, no, no, don't cry baby girl. I'm so sorry that I have to leave you at times but it's part of my job. You know that, right?" Shawn asked. Rose nodded as Shawn wiped her tears away.

"I do, but I still miss you daddy. Don't leave me anymore." Rose cried.

"Baby I have to sometimes. I hate it too but it's just what I have to do." Shawn said. After a few minutes Rose finally calmed down.

"Daddy!" Jake called.

"What's up Jakeyboy?" Shawn asked his son.

"Play with me," Jake commanded. "Tag, you're it." Jake said as he touched Shawn's leg. Sarah and Rose soon got in on the game as I laughed and watched my husband and kids run around. Of course Shawn, with his abnormally long legs, won the game of tag. Afterwards, it was naptime. Shawn and I put all of our kids to bed before retreating to our own bedroom.

"Victoria?" Shawn asked.

"Yes Shawn?" I asked while running my fingers through his soft hair.

"I love you." Shawn said. I smiled at him.

"I love you too." I said. Suddenly, Shawn put his lips on mine and soon we were making out. But then, we heard a cry. Sarah's cry.

"I got her." Shawn said. I nodded as I closed my eyes and took a nap.

Shawn's point of view

"Hey Sarah Grace." I said. I love calling her by her first and middle name. Victoria and I did a good job when it came to naming our kids. After Sarah Grace was born, we realized that three children are enough, so we decided to not have anymore kids.

"Daddy." Sarah said, making grabby hands at me. I picked her up and she squealed.

"Shhh, your siblings are laying down." I said. She put her head on my shoulder and sucked her thumb. I hope that she outgrows that soon. I don't want her sucking her thumb when she gets too much older. "You want to go back to sleep? I think you should." I asked and said to Sarah. I hoped she would say yes. As much as I love my kids, I want some alone time with my wife. Luckily, Sarah nodded her head, and I laid her back down.

I went back into my bedroom to find Victoria sleeping. She had probably had a long day with the kids. I hate being away from my family, even if it's just for a little bit of time. I love my family so much. I have the most beautiful, gorgeous, stunning wife, and my kids are pretty good looking too. I got into bed and wrapped my arms around my Victoria, my beautiful wife and the mother of my children. I can't believe how great life is for me right now. I love my family.