95. "Did I do something wrong?"

It was very late at night and Shawn was still at the studio. I had no clue of when he was coming home, but he always texts me when he's on his way home. I was sitting on the couch watching a historical documentary when the door opened and Shawn walked in. I felt shocked to say the least. He hadn't texted me or anything to let me know that he was coming home.

"Hi babe." I said.

"Hi." He sighed. Usually he would smile at me, but right now? Right now he wouldn't even look at me.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." He said, faking a smile at me and sitting on the couch. No 'I'm home' kiss? What was going on? I frowned.

"Are you tired?" I asked.

"Yeah I think I'm going to go to bed. Goodnight." Shawn said.

"Goodnight." I said as I watched him walk up the stairs. I felt like I wanted to cry. We always went to bed together and he always asked me if I was tired when he went to bed so I could go with him. He was acting strange and off and different and I didn't like it. I continued to watch the documentary to get my mind off of what had just happened but it didn't seem to be working. Did I do something wrong? Did I say something wrong? Was he doing something behind my back? No, he would never do something behind my back. He was loyal. He would never cheat. I soon turned off the television and went to bed. Shawn was already asleep, his back facing where I lay. We always fall asleep holding each other or at least facing each other. I couldn't take it anymore. I went into the bathroom and cried.

"Babe? Are you okay?" I heard Shawn ask through the door. I hadn't even heard him get up and walk to the door and I didn't realize how loud I was crying. My cries must have woken him up.

"Um, yeah, just go back to bed, I'll be there in a minute." I said.

"I don't believe that you're okay. I'm coming in." Shawn said. Sure enough, he walked right in to see me crying while sitting on the sink. "Oh honey, what's wrong?" He asked. I hopped off the sink and walked over to the bed.

"It's nothing, I'm just going to go to bed." I said. Shawn lightly grabbed my wrist and spun me around.

"It's obviously not nothing if you went in the bathroom and cried about it. Now, what's going on?" Shawn asked.

"You didn't even look at me when you came in, you didn't smile at me like you always do when you came in, you always give me an 'I'm home' kiss but you didn't tonight, and then you just went to bed without me. Did I do something wrong? Did I say something wrong? What happened?" I asked while crying again. Shawn tried to hold me but I backed away. He looked slightly hurt and pained.

"Honey, I'm so sorry that I made you feel like you said or did something wrong. That wasn't my intention. I'm just really tired and with the album and songs I've been working a lot and it's really frustrating me because I'm away from you more often. I'm so sorry babe. Can I please hug you?" He asked me after he explained himself. I nodded and opened my arms up. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he wrapped his arms around my shoulders. He kissed the top of my head as I closed my eyes in contentment. I had calmed down by then and was feeling better.

"I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings by backing away from the hug. I just felt hurt." I said.

"Baby girl it's okay. I understand why you did it. Come on, I know we're both tired, let's go to bed, that sound good?" Shawn asked.

"Yeah. Will you hold me please?" I asked. Shawn smiled at me, a real one this time.

"Of course, but let me do one thing before we go to bed." He said before putting his lips on mine. We moved our lips in sync with each other. I could feel sparks throughout my body. I could feel my blood pumping faster. I could feel butterflies flying around in my stomach, and I could feel my heart racing. I got these feelings every time that Shawn and I kissed. Shawn then walked me to bed and held me close. No matter what happens, Shawn and I always make each other happy in the end.