123. Phone Calls and Home

For the past couple of weeks my boyfriend Shawn has been in Europe and away traveling. Before he was in Europe, he was busy with interviews. He's promoting his newest songs, In My Blood and Lost In Japan and doing secret listening sessions where fans can listen to the album. Meanwhile, I've been at home, alone, struggling. Today I went into the city where there is a bench dedicated to my uncle. When I got there, I saw that people had written on the bench, which really upsets me. There's that, and I miss my uncle, and I'm just struggling in general. I miss Shawn more than words can say. I just want him home but he's living his dream. I felt so down that I decided to text him.

"I wish that you could hold me until I feel okay again." I wrote over text. As soon as I sent it I knew that I should not have done that. Now Shawn's going to get worried and call me. Oh no. As much as I want to hear his voice, I don't want to hear the worry in his voice. It breaks my heart. My phone soon rang. It was Shawn. "Hi baby boy." I said, trying to sound cheerful.

"What's wrong?" Shawn asked. I could hear the worry in his voice and it broke my heart.

"I'm just anxious and a bit sad." I said.

"Why baby girl?" Shawn asked. I didn't want to tell him.

"Shawn it's nothing. I don't want to worry you or anything. I'm a big girl, I can handle it." I said.

"I know you can, but it's my job to worry about you. What's wrong darling?" Shawn asked. I sighed.

"I'm just, well, I went to my uncle's bench and people had written on it, and I miss my uncle and I miss you and I'm just struggling a bit." I finally admitted.

"Oh honey, I'm so sorry. I miss you too. God do I miss you. You don't even know honey. I love you so much." Shawn said. I took a deep breath before talking.

"It's okay. I just miss the way that your lips touched mine and how magical they are. I miss how our hands fit together perfectly. I miss you slinging your leg over me as I sleep and I just lay there knowing that I'm safe in your arms, that everything will be okay. I miss you holding me. I miss you coming up from behind me and snaking your arms around my waist and kissing my shoulder and telling me I'm beautiful. I just miss you." I said as I began to cry.

"Baby girl I miss those things too. Don't cry honey, please don't cry. I hate hearing you cry and not being able to hold you." Shawn said.

"I'm sorry, I just, I miss you Shawn." I cried.

"I need to go home. That's what I need to do, I need to go home." Shawn said. Shit. What have I done?

"No you need to stay and do your job. You have so much to do and you need to be there for your fans." I said.

"No, you matter more to me than anything in this world. I'm struggling too, I need you. I hate being so far away from you. God I would love to hold you right now. Let me talk to Andrew and see what I can do." Shawn said.

"No, don't give him more of a reason to hate me." I said. For some reason, Andrew doesn't like me, and I didn't want him to dislike me more than he already does.

"I'll tell him that I need a break, that I need to be with my girl. I need you Y/n. I need to go home. I don't care what Andrew thinks, I just need to go home." Shawn said.

"Are you sure that you're not just doing it for me?" I asked.

"I'm doing this because we're both struggling and we need each other. Let me talk to Andrew and then I'll be home before you know it, okay hun?" Shawn asked.

"Okay. I love you." I said.

"I love you too." Shawn said.

"Hurry your cute little ass home to me." I teased. Shawn laughed.

"Oh don't worry, I will." Shawn said.

"Bye babe." I said.

"Bye baby girl." Shawn said. With that, we hung up. I decided to take a nap since I was tired. I got into bed while smiling, thinking of the fact that Shawn would be coming home soon and got excited. I eventually fell into a deep slumber.

I woke up the next day to someone having their arm wrapped around my waist and their leg slung over my leg to hold me in place. I opened my eyes to see my handsome boyfriend smiling at me.

"Hi there." Shawn said. I attacked his face with kisses as he laughed. I pulled away and kissed his lips. I felt sparks fly throughout my body. I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my stomach. I felt my blood pump faster, and I felt my heart race. I pulled away from his lips to look at him. I frowned. He looked tired.

"Close your eyes baby boy, you look tired." I said.

"No, I'm fine. I wouldn't be able to fall asleep since I slept on the plane. I just want to hold you. Come here baby girl." Shawn said. I scooted as close to him as humanly possible and kissed his jaw. He smiled.

"I just want you to hold me forever." I said. Shawn hummed.

"Oh honey I wish I could. That would be amazing." Shawn said as he kissed the top of my head several times.

"It really would. I missed you." I said.

"I missed you too. I missed doing this too." Shawn said as he kissed my forehead. I loved the feeling of him kissing my forehead. I giggled as he started to kiss all over my face.

"Shawn stop!" I yelled while giggling.

"What was that? Lay you on your back so I can kiss you more? Okay." Shawn said. He rolled me over so I was on my back and got on top of me. With a hand on each side of my head, holding himself up, he adorned my face with kisses as I giggled. Then I got an idea. I took my hands, grabbed his face, and brought his lips to mine, and kissed him with a passion. He kissed me back with just as much passion. Shawn soon moaned into the kiss.

"Shawn we have a problem." I said.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm wet." I said with a blush as I bit my lip.

"Well I think we can take care of that. Will you let me make love to you baby girl?" Shawn asked me. I nodded. Shawn kissed me more, and then he made love to me. Within twenty-four hours, I had gone from being sad and missing Shawn to making love with him. Wow. Shawn always treats me right in the bedroom, and he did again. Afterwards, we held each other and I fell asleep in his arms. God I love this boy.