178. You're On Your Period

I woke up to the feeling of Shawn's strong arms wrapped around me. I looked up at his sleeping face and wondered how I got so lucky. My boyfriend is the most handsome, smartest, sexiest, most amazing man that I have ever known, and somehow, he chose me, so he's all mine. Suddenly, I felt a strong pain come from my private parts. Ugh. Please tell me I don't have my period. I decided to try and get up and go into the bathroom, but when I tried to get up, Shawn's grip on me only tightened.

"Baby, I have to get up." I said, shaking Shawn. He sat up quickly.

"Huh? What's going on? What's wrong?" Shawn asked, panicking. I sat up and rubbed his chest.

"Nothing's wrong, I just think that I have my period, so I have to get up. When I tried to get up, your grip on me tightened so I couldn't get up. I'll be right back, okay?" I asked. Shawn nodded his head.

"Okay." He said. I went into the bathroom and sure enough, I had gotten my period. Ugh.

"Shawn?" I called out.

"Yes baby girl?" He asked.

"Can you get me a new pair of underwear please?" I asked shyly.

"Sure." He said. Soon, he knocked on the door. "Can I come in?" Shawn asked.

"Yeah." I said. Shawn walked in, covering his eyes. I laughed.

"You don't have to cover your eyes baby." I said. Shawn took his hand away from his eyes, handed me the underwear, and looked me in the eyes.

"Your eyes are so beautiful. You are so beautiful, my love." Shawn said, causing me to blush. Shawn laughed when he noticed me blushing.

"Thank you baby. You're so handsome." I said as I changed and put a pad on. I got up, washed my hands, and Shawn and I walked out of the bathroom. He was in front of me and shirtless. His back muscles looked hot to say the least, and I wrapped my arms around his torso. I rested my head on his back after kissing it.

"Baby?" Shawn asked, trying to turn his head so he could see me but failed at it.

"Yes?" I asked.

"What are you doing?" Shawn asked.

"Your back is so sexy." I said. Shawn laughed. I ran my fingers up and down his back as I placed small kisses on his back. I suddenly became turned on. I walked around so I was in front of Shawn and grabbed his face gently. I put my lips on his and felt sparks shootout throughout my body, I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my stomach, and I felt my heart race as if I had just run a marathon. I kissed Shawn's jaw and neck.

"Baby we can't have sex or do anything. You're on your period." Shawn said. I pulled away and stuck my bottom lip out while crossing my arms. Shawn laughed. "I know honey, as much as I want to do that stuff, we can't. Come on, let's eat ice cream and watch movies. Does that sound good?" Shawn asked me. I perked up and nodded.

"Yeah it does! Come on, come on, come on." I said as I ran down the stairs to grab the ice cream. I could hear Shawn laughing. As soon as I grabbed the ice cream and spoons, I plopped myself down on the couch. Shawn was already sitting down. He pulled me onto his lap and I rested my head on his shoulder before digging into the ice cream.

"Are you happy?" Shawn asked with a smirk.

"Very happy." I said.

"Good. As long as my princess is happy, I'm happy." Shawn said. I smiled at him.

"I love you Shawn. Sorry if I give you an attitude today or for the next few days." I said.

"I love you too. That's okay, I'll know why." Shawn said. Shawn and I had a nice few days, and even though I gave him some attitude, he didn't mind it at all and didn't get upset with me. I love Shawn and I love how he knows me so well, even when I'm on my period.