48. "Surprise Baby, Now Hug Me"

I decided to surprise Shawn while he was on tour. I was feeling so excited that I would finally be able to see my favorite guy again. I planned it all out with Andrew and the team, the only one who didn't know that I would be there was Shawn.

"Hey Andrew, how is he?" I asked Shawn's manager.

"He's good. He's laying down right now and he's been moping around like crazy. He misses you so much Y/n. He really wants you to be with him and experience all of this with him so I'm glad that we're doing all of this for him." Andrew said.

"I want to experience all of it with him too and I wish that I could be with him the whole time but with me being in school it's just not realistic. I'm glad I got a few days of vacation. I didn't tell Shawn. I can't wait to finally see my handsome man I love him so much." I said.

"Alright, alright, don't go all gooey on me Y/n." Andrew said with a chuckle.

"Sorry Andrew!" I said as I laughed at what Andrew said.

"It's okay. I'll see you tomorrow Y/n." Andrew said before we bid each other farewell.

I can't wait to see Shawn. I was a few hours away from him so I could go around town without anyone getting suspicious. I decided to go to the store to buy a new outfit for when I saw Shawn. I really wanted to look good for him, afterall, I haven't seen him in a couple of months. I picked out a simple and sweet pink dress that laid on my thighs. Shawn was going to love it.

I made sure that I texted Shawn before I went to bed, just like I always did. I went to bed worried that I wouldn't be able to fall asleep, which only added to me not being able to sleep. I ended up getting up to watch a couple of episodes of Supernatural before finally falling asleep, excited to see my favorite guy tomorrow.

...................

I woke up feeling energized and excited. The first thing I did was text Shawn good morning before rolling out of bed to take a shower and freshen up. By the time that I got out of the bathroom, Shawn had texted me back and I saw that he had tried to call me. I called him back.

"Hey baby. Are you okay? I tried calling you but you didn't answer." Shawn said. I felt so bad that he had been concerned.

"Hi honey, I'm fine. I was just taking a shower and getting ready for the day." I said. I almost said that I couldn't wait to see him but I stopped myself.

"I miss you Y/n. So much. I wish you were here. The crowds are absolutely incredible. They sing along to every word and they sound so beautiful doing it." Shawn said, his voice laced with a mix of tiredness and amazement.

"I miss you too handsome. I wish I could be there too but you know that school is crazy." I said.

"I know, I know," he started "I just wish that you didn't have to go to school and could spend the whole time with me. If I had it my way, you would be in my arms forever." Shawn said. My heart fluttered.

"Damn Shawn, you know how to make a girl swoon." I said, causing him to laugh.

"Well gorgeous, you're the only one that I want to swoon." Shawn said. Soon, it was time for him to go, and for me to finish getting ready, but of course I didn't tell him that.

"I love you Y/n" Shawn said.

"I love you too Shawn." I said.

After we hung up, I had some time to relax before I had to slip into my dress and put my makeup on. Before I knew it, I got a text from Andrew saying that someone from the team was on their way to pick me up. I was a couple of hours away so I would have enough time to finish getting ready and make it to Shawn's hotel in time.

By the time that I got to Shawn's hotel room, he was already on his way back from the venue after his show. I waited in his room that I had gotten into with a key that the team member had given me and sat on his bed, impatiently waiting. I could feel my stomach flutter with excitement when I heard Shawn's distinctive footsteps.

"Dude, why are you filming me walking into my room?" Shawn asked someone. I tried to suppress my laughter. Instead I silently giggled.

"Oh, no reason." I heard Geoff say to Shawn.

"Whatever you say man." Shawn responded as he walked through the door.

I could tell that he was giving Geoff a funny look as they stepped into the room. Shawn turned around and immediately stopped in his tracks.

"Surprise baby, now hug me." I said.

"Oh you bet I will." Shawn said, still in shock as he ran over to me and tackled me in a hug. "What are you doing here Y/n? I thought that you had school."

"I got a few days of vacation so I thought that I should surprise you. Are you surprised?" I asked.

"Hell yeah I am. Now give me a kiss. I love you." Shawn said.

"I love you too Shawn." I said right before I kissed him.