117. For Anna part 2

About a month ago, I broke up with my boyfriend Shawn. I had accused him of cheating, which I now regret, and he got so angry with me that he slapped me. He had promised me that he would never hurt me but then he did, and I'm still kind of mad at him for that. I blocked him on Instagram, Twitter, basically all social medias. I also blocked his number so he can't reach me. I'm living with my mom for now until I can find a place to stay. I was home alone when there was a knock at the door. I opened it and saw Shawn. I went to shut it but he put his foot in the door, preventing me from shutting it.

"Please Anna, I want to talk." Shawn said. I opened the door and let him in.

"You have five minutes to talk." I said. We sat down on the couch.

"Listen, I never meant to hurt you. I promised you that I wouldn't and then I did and I'm so sorry for that. I'll never forgive myself for hurting you and slapping you. I didn't cheat on you." Shawn said.

"Then explain why you were smelling like another woman's perfume Shawn." I requested from him.

"I was smelling like another woman's perfume because there was a female producer at the studio who was wearing way too much perfume and then she hugged me like, three times. She was flirting with me but I kept telling her that I had a girlfriend. She finally left and that's when I came home and you broke up with me." Shawn explained. Oh my God. I hadn't even let him explain to me what happened, I just jumped to conclusions and made assumptions. My heart broke.

"I'm sorry I didn't let you explain but you still should not have hit me." I pointed out.

"I know Anna and I feel so bad for that. You had accused me of cheating and all I saw was red. I just got so angry and I did it. I'm so sorry. I'll never forgive myself for hitting you, but I'm begging you, please, find it in you to love me again." Shawn said. My heart broke.

"Shawn I never stopped loving you, I was just very angry and hurt." I said.

"I will completely understand if you say no, but will you be mine again?" Shawn asked while rubbing the back of his neck nervously. I paused for a moment before answering.

"Yes. I'll be yours again. But you have to understand that it will take me some time to forgive you." I said.

"Oh thank God Anna. Thank you for saying yes. I completely understand that baby. Take as much time as you need." Shawn said.

"Okay, thank you." I said.

"Anna?" Shawn asked.

"Yes Shawn?" I asked.

"Can I call you baby and babe and honey and all of those nicknames again please?" Shawn asked. I smiled at him and nodded.

"I would like that." I said.

"Can I kiss you?" Shawn asked nervously. I got up and walked over to him and sat on his lap. I nodded and he immediately put his lips on mine. He was gentle with me, but the kiss was still passionate. I felt sparks shoot out throughout my body, I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach, I felt my blood pump faster, and I felt my heart race.

"I love you Shawn." I said with a smile on my face.

"I love you too baby." Shawn said. I'm so glad that him and I are back together again.