88. Another move in

WARNING: BAD LANGUAGE

I sat on the couch in my basement feeling anxious for an unknown reason. My boyfriend Shawn had texted me saying that he would be coming over to my mom's house, which is where I live, and I was hoping that him coming over would help my anxiety. I'm twenty-one and Shawn is twenty-two. We've been dating since I was seventeen and he was eighteen. I soon heard him coming down the stairs to where I was.

    "Hi beautiful." Shawn said to me with a smile on his face.

    "Hi handsome." I said to him with a fake smile on my face.

    "What's wrong?" Shawn asked me. Damn he could always read me so well.

    "I'm just anxious and I'm not sure of why." I said. He sat down on the couch next to me before he leaned over to give me a kiss. I felt butterflies fly around in my stomach, I could feel my heart racing, and I could feel sparks throughout my body. Shawn never failed to give me these feelings whenever we kissed and he could always make my knees weak and make my heart flutter.

    "Well baby girl, hopefully I can make you feel better. Here, hold my hand." Shawn said. I interlaced my fingers with his. "Damn your hands are cold." Shawn said, causing me to laugh. I leaned my head on his shoulder, my nose resting on the side of his shoulder. It wasn't very comfortable. I laid my head on his shoulder sideways, but with the angle I was at, I wasn't very comfortable again. I tried multiple positions before I finally said something.

    "Fuck it, I'm sitting on your lap - if that's okay?" I asked. Shawn laughed.

    "Of course it is my beautiful girl. Come here. Get that cute little butt of yours over here." Shawn said, causing me to crack up with laughter.

    "I love sitting on your lap. It's so cozy and comfortable." I said as I played with Shawn's big, manly fingers. I let my head rest on his shoulder as my legs splayed out across his lap since I was sitting on his lap sideways. Finally I was comfortable.

    "Well I love it when you sit on my lap even though you have a bony butt." He said, causing me to laugh again. "Are you still feeling anxious?" Shawn asked me as a look of concern washed over his face.

    "No, I feel much better now. Thank you for that." I said, smiling at my handsome boyfriend of four years. Shawn rubbed my thighs and back, causing me to become tired. I closed my eyes.

    "Tired, babe?" Shawn asked me. I nodded my head yes against his shoulder. He kissed my forehead. "What time is it?" Shawn asked. I leaned forward to check my phone.

    "Not even five o'clock." I said.

    "Okay. Close your eyes babe. I'll hold you." Shawn said. I nodded. When I opened my eyes again it was 5:45. Shawn's cheek was resting on my forehead.

    "Babe? Are you awake?" I whispered.

    "Yeah, I've been awake the whole time. I leaned my head against yours because I wanted to feel closer to you." Shawn said, picking his head up off mine. I picked my head up off his shoulder and looked at his lips. I felt the sudden urge to kiss them. "I know you want to kiss me, so do it." Shawn said with a smile on his face. I didn't hesitate at all. I immediately put my lips on his and felt the same feelings, the heart racing, the sparks, the butterflies, all over again. We pulled away.

    "I freaking love to kiss you Shawn. Your lips are irresistible." I said. Shawn smiled at me.

    "So are yours my dear." Shawn said. I smiled at him. "Your smile drives me crazy. You drive me crazy - in a good way." Shawn said. I rested my head on his shoulder again.

    "You drive me crazy too my handsome man." I said.

    "Would you mind getting up for a second babe? I'll be right back." Shawn asked as he patted my leg.

    "Yeah, is everything okay?" I asked.

    "Yeah, I'll just be right back." Shawn said.

Shawn's perspective

    I went upstairs to see Y/n's mom. An idea had popped into my head. I want Y/n to move in with me. I'm so in love with her and I want to live in the same house as her, but I wanted to get her mother's blessing first.

    "Hey y/m/n. Can I ask you a question?" I asked in a whisper so Y/n wouldn't hear us. Her mom nodded yes. "Can Y/n move in with me?" I asked. I felt nervous. I know that my girlfriend's family likes me but I was still nervous to ask. Her mom looked ecstatic.

    "Of course Shawn. She'll definitely say yes." Y/m/n said.

    "Thank you. I'm going to go ask her." I said.

    "Okay, come up here and tell me what her answer is even though I know she'll say yes." Y/m/n said. I went back downstairs to my lovely and beautiful girlfriend, feeling nervous.

Your perspective

    "Hey honey. You okay?" I asked Shawn when he came back downstairs. He looked nervous.

    "Yeah I just want to ask you something. Come here baby girl." Shawn requested. As soon as I walked up to him he wrapped me up in his arms and kissed my forehead.

    "What do you want to ask me?" I asked.

    "Um, sorry I'm just really nervous, but um," Shawn stuttered.

    "Babe it's okay, you can ask me anything." I said, reassuring my nervous boyfriend.

    "Will you move in with me?" Shawn asked. I felt shocked. I hadn't seen this coming.

    "What?" I asked, just wanting to make sure that I had heard him correctly.

    "Will you move in with me?" Shawn asked again.

    "Yes! Of course Shawn, I would love that." I said with a smile on my face. Shawn smiled at me before putting his lips on mine. Our lips moved in sync with each other before we pulled away.

    "God you don't even know how happy that makes me baby girl. Let's go tell your mom." Shawn said as he held my hand and gently guided me up the stairs.

    "Mom guess what?" I said.

    "What?" My mom asked.

    "Shawn and I are moving in together!" I said. My mom got up and hugged us as if we had just gotten engaged. Shawn and I went back downstairs and just kept hugging and kissing each other.

    "I love you baby girl." He said.

    "I love you too. Wait, do you know what that means?" I asked.

    "We get to move in together like we just announced to your mom?" Shawn asked.

    "Well that too, but we don't have to pack bags to sleep over each other's houses. Now we just get our own house, together. We can see each other all the time, and we get to sleep in the same bed every single night." I said while feeling extremely excited. Shawn laughed.

    "All of that is true my love. I'm so excited. Come on, come sit on my lap again." Shawn requested. We went over to the couch and I sat on his lap and put my head on his shoulder again. Neither of us could wipe the smile off our faces and neither of us wanted to. I lifted my head up and kissed him again. He reciprocated the kiss.

    "I'm lucky to have you love me so much." I said.

    "I'm lucky to have you love me so much my love." Shawn said.

    "Lucky in love." I said.

    "Lucky in love." Shawn repeated.