100. Disrespect

GUYS THIS IS MY HUNDREDTH IMAGINE. OKAY LET US BEGIN

Shawn has really been struggling lately so I suggested that the MAGCON boys come over. He invited all of them, but only Nash, Cam, and the Jacks were able to make it. I came downstairs to meet them since Shawn wanted me to.

"Hi, it's really nice to meet you guys. Shawn speaks very highly of you guys." I said as I shook each of their hands.

"Hi Y/n. It's nice to meet you too. Shawn talks about you a lot." Nash said. Shawn and I both blushed and smiled.

"Well I'll leave you guys alone. Shawn, I'll be upstairs baby." I said before giving Shawn a kiss. I went upstairs and read my book. After a little bit I heard a bit of a commotion and then I heard the door slam shut. What was going on? I walked downstairs. Shawn was shaking out his fist and Jack G was gone. "What happened to your hand and where's Jack?" I asked.

"Shawn just punched him in the face." Cam said.

"What? Why?" I asked. Shawn walked outside onto our deck, leaned against the railing, and put his head in his hands. "I'll be right back guys." I said to the other boys before walking outside. I put my hand on Shawn's back and he lifted his head up to look at me.

"I'm so sorry Y/n. Please don't leave me." Shawn pleaded, grabbing my hands.

"Why did you punch him Shawn?" I asked.

"He said something stupid." Shawn said.

"What did he say?" I asked.

"That's not important babe." Shawn said.

"You just punched your friend in the face, I'd say that it's important." I said.

"He said something disrespectful about you." Shawn said.

"What did he say?" I asked again.

"'She's really pretty, have you hit that yet?'" Shawn quoted. I was appalled and slightly hurt by what Jack had said. The boys poked their heads out.

"Hey guys, we're heading out." Nash said.

"Are you sure?" Shawn asked.

"Yeah. We have to find Jack anyways." the other Jack said.

"Alright, well I'm really sorry." Shawn said.

"Dude you were standing up for your girl, it's totally fine." Cam said.

"Okay. Bye guys. Thanks for coming over." Shawn said.

"Bye. Thanks for having us over." They each said. I turned to Shawn.

"He may have said something rude, but you shouldn't have punched him Shawn." I said.

"I'm so sorry baby girl. Please don't leave me." Shawn said, my hands in his as he pleaded.

"I'm not going to leave you Shawn. I promise. I love you. Come on let's go cuddle." I said.

"Okay, I want to hold you." Shawn said. So that's what we did. We laid on the couch and Shawn held me in his strong arms that I like to call my home. I love him and how protective he is.

A/n: sorry this is terrible!