195. For Megan

A/n: I know that Julia Michaels wrote Like To Be You with Shawn but let's pretend that it was Megan. Sorry this is so short and crappy Megan! Okay, let's begin!

My boyfriend of six months, Shawn Mendes, and I recently collaborated on a song called Like To Be You. Tonight, Shawn and I are going on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, who has supported both mine and Shawn's career since day one, and Shawn and I are both very appreciative of that.

"Hey guys, good to see you." Jimmy said as he walked into our dressing room that we were sharing.

"Good to see you too man, how have you been?" Shawn asked Jimmy as they did one of those bro hugs.

"Good, good. How have you guys been?" Jimmy asked.

"Good. I feel like I haven't seen you in forever." I said. Jimmy nodded.

"I know. I have to run but I'll see you guys out there." Jimmy said before leaving.

"Ready?" Shawn asked. I took a deep breath and nodded. "You'll be fine Megan." Shawn reassured me, knowing that I get nervous about interviews.

"Okay, he's about to introduce us. Let's do this." I said as we walked out, smiling. We gave Jimmy hugs as if we hadn't just seen him not even five minutes ago, and sat down.

"Hey, how are you guys?" Jimmy asked us.

"Good, how have you been?" Shawn asked.

"Good. So, let's get right to it, what's it like to work together?" Jimmy asked. Shawn looked at me. I smiled.

"It's great. It was so easy, and everything really just flowed." I said. Jimmy and Shawn nodded.

"Definitely. Plus, I got to steal kisses from her anytime that I wanted to." Shawn said with a smirk. I blushed and the crowd and Jimmy laughed.

"I'm sure that's always nice. So are you guys living together or anything now?" Jimmy asked.

"Not quite yet." Shawn said. "But I think we're getting there." Shawn sid while looking at me. I nodded while holding the shock inside, not letting it show.

"So Megan, how's the new album coming?" Jimmy asked me.

"It's coming along great! I think that my fans will be a bit surprised, but in a good way." I said.

"How are you liking Shawn's album?" Jimmy asked.

"Oh I love it. It's the only album I listen to." I said. The crowd, Shawn, and Jimmy laughed.

"It's true," Shawn said. "I'll walk into her apartment and she'll have it blaring on her speaker."

"It's an amazing album, what can I say?" I asked with a giggle.

"So what do you guys like to do together?" Jimmy asked.

"We like to go for walks together," Shawn said, looking at me with his million dollar smile out on display. "And we like to watch movies and tv shows together. We watch her favorite tv shows and Harry Potter a lot."

"That's great. Well, that's all the time that we have for now, but I'll definitely see you guys later." Jimmy said, and they cut to a commercial. After the show, Shawn and I went back to our dressing room.

"How was that? Did I do okay?" I asked Shawn. He put his hands on my arms and rubbed them with his thumbs.

"You did perfect babe." Shawn said.

"What were you talking about when you said the thing about us living together?" I asked.

"Well, I was thinking, and maybe we can move in together soon. Do you want to move in with me?" Shawn asked. I could sense the nerves that were radiating off of him. I nodded.

"I would love to move in with you Shawn." I said. Shawn's nerves went away and he smiled. He put his lips on mine and I felt sparks shootout throughout my body like fireworks, I felt butterflies erupt and fly around in my stomach, and I felt my heart race as if I had just run a marathon.

"I love you Megan." Shawn said after we pulled away.

"I love you too Shawn." I said with a smile. I'm so happy that our interview with Jimmy went well.