106. Camila Jealousy, Proposal, and Wedding

I was sitting in the basement of my house, scrolling through my phone when I came across a video of Shawn being asked questions about his friend Camila Cabello. Shawn's away promoting his new songs and I miss him very much. Him and Camila have always been close and because they're so close and they can bond over having a career as a singer and musician, I've always been jealous. Shawn and I have been together for three years but I've only met Camila a handful of times, which isn't many, so I don't know her very well.

As I said, I was sitting on the couch in the basement of my house when the door to the basement opened. Shawn walked down the stairs and smiled at me. The video of him talking about Camila had triggered my anxiety, so I put on a fake smile and ran up to him. I really was surprised and happy to see him, but I was anxious and jealous too. I wrapped my arms around his torso and he wrapped his arms around my shoulders as he kissed the top of my head.

"Hi baby. Did I surprise you?" Shawn asked.

"Yes. What are you doing here?" I asked, my face buried in his chest. He tilted my head up so he could look me in the eyes. He frowned.

"Thought I would surprise you. What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing. Just a little anxious. Let's go sit on the couch." I said while pulling him over to the couch.

"Do you know why you're anxious?" Shawn asked me.

"Not really." I said.

"Clarify 'not really'." He said.

"It's nothing. Let's just cuddle." I said.

"No, I want to know what's going on. What has you upset baby girl?" He asked.

"It's just that, I know that you guys are just friends, but you always get asked about Camila in interviews and I just get so jealous. I don't know what to do anymore Shawn, I really don't know what to do." I said to him as I started to cry. He sighed and hung his head.

"Baby, we're just friends." He said.

"Is Lost In Japan about her?" I asked.

"What? Of course not, why would you think that?" Shawn asked me. You could tell that the question bothered him but I needed to know.

"It's just, the lyrics, and she was in Japan not that long ago, and it made me think of that." I said.

"No honey, it's not about her. You're my one and only. What can I do to convince you that there's nothing going on between her and I?" Shawn asked. Marriage would convince me, but I wasn't going to say that and we've only been together for three years. I don't think we should get married for at least another year, maybe two.

"I don't know. I think that I want to meet her again and get to know her better. I think that that might help me. Can we do that?" I asked Shawn. I didn't even have her number and so it's not like her and I have become friends. We're more of just acquaintances. Shawn nodded his head.

"Of course baby girl. We can do that. I'll text her and ask her when we can all meet." Shawn said, pulling out his phone and shooting off a text to Camila. When he was done he put his phone in his back pocket.

"Thank you Shawn." I said.

"Anything for you. Come here." He said. He put his hand on the back of my head and pulled my head forward. He kissed my forehead a couple of times before resting his forehead on mine. He knows how much I love it when he does that. I think that forehead kisses and resting your foreheads together are some of the most touching and sensual things that a couple can do.

"I love you baby boy." I said. He hummed.

"I love you too baby girl. You're my one and only, please never forget that." Shawn said.