22. Stressed

It was almost midnight when the door finally opened and Shawn walked in. He had been at the studio since six in the morning and I couldn't help but feel bad about how my baby boy must be feeling.

"Hi hun" I said as Shawn sighed. I walked over to him.

"Hi baby girl." Shawn said as he sighed again. 

"How was the studio?" I asked, almost nervous for his reply.

"Long. Andrew has really been pushing me Y/n, but it must be working because we got a lot done today." Shawn said.

"Well that's good baby." I said as he put his head in my lap. I ran my fingers through his hair as he hummed in contentment.

"I guess. I just don't like how much Andrew is pushing me." Shawn said.

"Then say something to him about it." I said. Even though I know that Shawn isn't the confrontational type and he would never want to hurt anyone's feelings, I know that he's stressed and I hate it when he's upset. I can tell that he's proud that he got a lot of work done but still stressed.

"You know I can't do that honey. I don't want to hurt his feelings." Shawn responded.

"You're not going to Shawn." I responded.

"I just can't Y/n, I really can't." Shawn said. Now it was my turn to sigh.

"You okay baby?" Shawn asked, sitting up with a concerned look on his face.

"I am." I nodded "I'm just worried about you." Shawn sighed and closed his eyes as he nodded.

"Alright, I'll talk to him in the morning." Shawn said. "I love you."

"I love you too." I said before kissing him.