43. Respect My Wishes

Shawn and I were making out on my couch, and I have to say, things were getting pretty heated. But there's a little dilemma here: I'm saving myself for marriage. It has nothing to do with religion or anything, I just want to wait until I know that I have found the right guy.

    So, as I said, things were getting pretty heated with Shawn, and I realized that I needed to stop it. I started to shake my head no, leaving him confused as to why I was doing that.

    "What's wrong baby?" He asked.

    "I'm sorry I let it get this far but I think that we should stop. I've never told you this, but I'm saving myself for marriage." I said.

    "But baby, you were enjoying that." He said.

    "I know, but I don't want it to go any farther than that. I did like it, I just want to wait until I'm married before I do something that will change my life forever."

    "Come on baby." Shawn said as he started to kiss my neck.

    "Shawn," I said as I pushed him off me and stood up. "I said no, and that's final. Now, if you can't handle that, then we're over. So either deal with it and respect my wishes, or say goodbye to me forever. You know exactly how Mike was with me," I said, bringing up my ex who pushed me for sex, leading to me ending our relationship. "So you know not to do this." I said, giving him an ultimatum, hoping that he would respect my wishes.

    "Okay, okay, I'm so sorry Y/n. I just got horny and I love you and I don't want to lose you." He said. Wait, what? He loves me? "Oh shit, I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have said that. Great, now I scared you -" I cut him off with a kiss.

    "Shawn, I love you too. I just don't want you to push me for sex. I want you to respect my wishes and understand how I feel. I understand that you're horny but you're a guy, you know how to handle that all by yourself." I said with a chuckle. He chuckled too.

    "I'm so glad that you love me Y/n. I just love you so much and I do not want to lose you. I'm so glad that you are in my life. I promise I'll do a better job of respecting your wishes." He said, giving me a loving kiss. He makes me feel so lucky and blessed and I'm glad that he's respecting my wishes.